News: Groupon Inc (GRPN.O)
7 Mar 2014
Wed, Feb 26 2014
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb 26 - Chinese Internet company Baidu Inc finished 2013 with its fastest revenue growth in more than a year and forecast revenue for the first quarter that beat Wall Street targets thanks to strength in its mobile business.
* G Asset Management offers to buy stake in Barnes & Noble or Nook
* G Asset Management offers to buy Barnes & Noble or Nook stake
NEW YORK, Feb 21 - U.S. stocks edged higher on Friday, with the S&P 500 within grasp of record levels in the wake of strong results at Priceline, though investors found little reason to push shares solidly higher following a recent rally.
NEW YORK, Feb 21 - U.S. stock index futures pointed to a higher open on Friday, indicating that a rally that lifted the S&P 500 close to record levels in the previous session could continue following some strong results from technology companies.
NEW YORK, Feb 21 - U.S. stock index futures rose on Friday, indicating that a rally that lifted the S&P 500 close to record levels in the previous session could continue, following some strong results from technology companies.
- Groupon Inc forecast a surprise quarterly loss as it spends more to advertise its online marketplace, which is expected to make up for its lagging daily deals business, and its shares fell more than 13 percent in extended trading.
(Adds details from conference call, updates share movement)
Feb 20 - Daily deals website Groupon Inc reported a 20 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by strong demand in its business that sells discounted products.
NEW YORK, Dec 19 - Groupon Inc : * Shares up 3.8 percent in premarket trading
- IPO Preview: Coupons.com
- Should You Avoid Coupons.com's IPO And Buy Undervalued Groupon Instead?
- Groupon: Is Irrational Selling Creating A Buying Opportunity?
- Jim Cramer Answers Twitter Questions on Gold, Amazon and Groupon
- Groupon: When Weakness In Stocks Can Be A Good Thing
- Groupon's Never-Ending Woes
- Groupon Swims with Sharks, Partners with Business Expert Barbara Corcoran to Celebrate Women-Led Businesses
- Technology Volume Leaders Roundup - Company Launches Innovative Performance-Based Platform For The Affiliate Industry
- ideeli.com Launches Redesigned Website
- Groupon Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Results
- Groupon Celebrates Presidents Day by Honoring Alexander Hamilton
- Groupon Launches Deal Builder, A Build-Your-Own-Deal Tool for Merchants
- Groupon Honors Local Businesses with Best of Groupon Collection
- Groupon Gets Busy with Valentine’s Day “After Dark” Collection
- Groupon Reserve Serves up Tasty Winnings to Participating Diners
- Groupon Gets in Shape with Fitness Icon “Body by Jake”