News: GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK)
3 Dec 2013
Fri, Dec 6 2013
- GlaxoSmithKline and Theravance Inc said on Friday that their combination therapy met the main goal of improving lung function in asthma patients in a late-stage trial.
Dec 6 - GlaxoSmithKline and Theravance Inc said on Friday that their combination therapy met the main goal of improving lung function in asthma patients in a late-stage trial.
SHANGHAI, Dec 3 - British Prime Minister David Cameron on Tuesday mounted a robust defence of GlaxoSmithKline's business practices in China - where it is being investigated for alleged bribery - calling the firm "very decent".
BEIJING/LONDON - British Prime Minister David Cameron raised GlaxoSmithKline's problems in China - where it is being investigated for alleged bribery - with political leaders on Monday as the drugmaker emphasized its commitment to doing business there.
* PM stresses need for stable business environment -source
* GSK spokesman says trade trip shows commitment to China
BRUSSELS, Nov 28 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
Nov 28 - GlaxoSmithKline : * GlaxoSmithKline receives positive CHMP opinion for Cervarix two-dose schedule * For more news, please click here
BRUSSELS, Nov 27 - Galapagos NV : * GSK to initiate exploratory Phase 2 study with GSK2586184 in patients with
BRUSSELS, Nov 26 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
- Pfizer And GlaxoSmithKline: Aiming For Melanoma Cure Supremacy
- Britain's Cameron Draws Line Under GlaxoSmithKline Scandal
- How The Global Pharma Industry Will Shape Up In The Next 5 Years?
- PSivida: Undervalued Ophthalmology Small-Cap Investment With Upcoming Catalyst
- Amarin in Deep Hole so Top Execs Get Cash Bonus Offer
- Any Hopes Left For Amarin Bulls?
- Stock Initiation of the Day: Keryx Biopharma, GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, and Raptor Pharma
- Dividends, Recognitions, Positive Opinions, Share Repurchase Programs, and Award Programs - Research Report on BD, Sanofi, GSK, Agilent Technologies, and Align Technology
- Hagens Berman: Statement of Steve W. Berman, lead attorney in US-Based Thalidomide Cases, in Response to Recent $81 million settlement for Australian victims
- FDA Approvals, New Appointments, and Official Statements - Research Report on Pfizer, Aetna, Lilly, GSK, and Sanofi
- Tivicay® (dolutegravir) receives positive CHMP opinion in Europe for the treatment of HIV
- Clinical Trial Results, New Products, Employee Grants, Pricing of Offering - Research Report on GSK, Intuitive, IDEXX, Sanofi, and Foundation Medicine
- Isis Earns $5 Million in Milestone Payment from GSK for Advancement of ISIS-GSK4 Rx
- Upcoming Presentations, New Studies, and Stock Price Movements - Research Report on WellPoint, GSK, Forest Laboratories, Intuitive Surgical, and Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- Morning Research: GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Keryx Biopharma Inc., AstraZeneca PLC, and Raptor Pharma Corp.
- BREO® ELLIPTA™ now available in the U.S. for the treatment of COPD