News: GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK.L)
20 Dec 2013
Dec 20 - GlaxoSmithKline Plc : * Joint press release: GSK and mmv announce FDA breakthrough therapy designation for Tafenoquine for plasmodium vivax malaria * Tafenoquine is not yet approved or licensed for use anywhere in the world * Plans are underway to start a phase III study in 2014 * For more news, please click here
Dec 20 - GlaxoSmithKline Plc : * GSK Cervarix two-dose schedule receives european marketing authorisation * European commission has granted marketing authorisation for its cervical
LONDON - Denmark has approved the sale of a generic copy of GlaxoSmithKline's $8 billion-a-year inhaled lung drug Advair, threatening future sales of the British firm's biggest product.
* Green light generic copy of GSK's $8-billion drug Advair
Dec 18 - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved GlaxoSmithKline Plc's new lung drug for treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), commonly known as smoker's lung.
Dec 18 - Oxford BioMedica PLC : * Announces option agreement with GlaxoSmithkline * Grants GSK an option for the development of up to six candidates targeting
LONDON - GlaxoSmithKline will stop paying doctors for promoting its drugs and scrap prescription targets for its marketing staff - a first for an industry battling scandals over its sales practices, and a challenge for its peers to follow suit. | Video
* Ending sales reps' targets globally following U.S. move
SHANGHAI - Chinese drugmaker Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co Ltd said it is investigating an allegation in local media that a subsidiary bribed hospital and industry staff to boost drug sales.
SHANGHAI, Dec 17 - Chinese drugmaker Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co Ltd said it is investigating an allegation in local media that a subsidiary bribed hospital and industry staff to boost drug sales.
- Inovio CEO Interview: PD1/PDL1 Inhibitors, Immunotherapy And Why Investors Should Be Excited About 2014
- Epizyme: Exciting Science, Exciting Investment Opportunity
- New Tune For GSK, Woes For PetroChina In Anti-Graft Sweep
- GlaxoSmithKline's New Sales Practices
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- A Closer Look At Agenus' QS-21 Stimulon Vaccine Adjuvant
- ANORO(TM) ELLIPTA(TM) Approved as First Once-Daily Dual Bronchodilator for the Treatment of COPD in the US
- Clinical Trial Results, Share Repurchase Transactions, Stock Price Updates, Appointments, and Investments - Research Report on AbbVie, Express Scripts, Actavis, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and GSK
- New England Journal of Medicine releases study showing GSK's FluLaval Quadrivalent vaccine effective in preventing seasonal flu in children
- Stock Initiation of the Day: Keryx Biopharma, GlaxoSmithKline, AstraZeneca, and Raptor Pharma
- Dividends, Recognitions, Positive Opinions, Share Repurchase Programs, and Award Programs - Research Report on BD, Sanofi, GSK, Agilent Technologies, and Align Technology
- Hagens Berman: Statement of Steve W. Berman, lead attorney in US-Based Thalidomide Cases, in Response to Recent $81 million settlement for Australian victims
- FDA Approvals, New Appointments, and Official Statements - Research Report on Pfizer, Aetna, Lilly, GSK, and Sanofi
- Tivicay® (dolutegravir) receives positive CHMP opinion in Europe for the treatment of HIV
- Clinical Trial Results, New Products, Employee Grants, Pricing of Offering - Research Report on GSK, Intuitive, IDEXX, Sanofi, and Foundation Medicine
- Isis Earns $5 Million in Milestone Payment from GSK for Advancement of ISIS-GSK4 Rx