News: GlaxoSmithKline PLC (GSK.N)
14 Mar 2014
Thu, Mar 13 2014
BRUSSELS, March 13 - Belgian biotechnology group Galapagos said on Thursday it had agreed to sell its drug discovery service businesses to Charles River Laboratories International for up to 134 million euros ($186.3 million).
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc said its non-inhaled treatment for a type of severe asthma met the main goals in two late-stage studies.
March 12 - GlaxoSmithKline Plc said its non-inhaled treatment for a type of severe asthma met the main goals in two late-stage studies.
* Sector dogged by patent rows, price cuts, quality issues
SAN FRANCISCO, March 10 - A U.S. appeals court ruling that significantly boosted gay rights will stand, as a pharmaceutical company involved in the case said on Monday that it would not appeal.
March 9 - GlaxoSmithKline Plc : * Increases stake in Indian pharmaceuticals subsidiary to 75 per cent after
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
Feb 28 - GlaxoSmithKline Plc : * Press release: GSK announces submission to U.S. regulatory authorities for
LONDON - European regulators recommended the approval of a clutch of drugs to treat respiratory diseases on Friday, including two from GlaxoSmithKline and another from Teva Pharmaceuticals.
LONDON, Feb 21 - European regulators recommended the approval of a clutch of drugs to treat respiratory diseases on Friday, including two from GlaxoSmithKline and another from Teva Pharmaceuticals.
- Puma Biotechnology: A Short Thesis For Investors
- Tortoise: Part 4 - Evaluating GlaxoSmithKline, Bad Medicine To Invest In Right Now
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals: 3 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares This Month
- GlaxoSmithKline - Not Too Easy To Put Down
- GlaxoSmithKline Is A Must-Pick For Dividend Investors
- GSK - The Quiet Turnaround
- GSK and Theravance Announce Positive Results From Studies Comparing ANORO(TM) ELLIPTA(TM) With SERETIDE(R) DISKUS(R) and ADVAIR(R) DISKUS(R) in Patients With COPD
- Appointments, Regulatory Approvals, Conference Participation Schedule, Acquisitions, and Increased Stake - Analyst Notes on Perrigo, Zoetis, ISIS, GSK, and AstraZeneca
- Patient Recruitment Completes in Landmark RELVAR(R)/BREO(R) ELLIPTA(R) Study to Understand Mortality and MorbidITy (SUMMIT) in COPD
- Anoro(R) (umeclidinium / vilanterol) Receives Positive Opinion From the CHMP in Europe for the Treatment of COPD
- ViiV Healthcare's new HIV medicine Tivicay™ (dolutegravir) is approved in Europe
- GSK gains accelerated FDA approval for combination use of Mekinist® (trametinib) and Tafinlar® (dabrafenib)
- Drug Designation, Conference Participations, Induction of Winners, Software Solution Deployment, and Patent Issuance - Research Report on GSK, Centene, WuXi PharmaTech, Allscripts, and Immunomedics
- Pre-Market Technical Momentum: AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline, Keryx Biopharma, and Raptor Pharma
- Commercial Agreements, Stock Price Updates, Regulatory Approvals, Patent Litigation Settlements, and New Health Plan Strategies - Research Report on Biogen, Express Scripts, GSK, Actavis, and Aetna
- ANORO(TM) ELLIPTA(TM) Approved as First Once-Daily Dual Bronchodilator for the Treatment of COPD in the US