News: Gray Television Inc (GTN.N)
3 Dec 2013
Wed, Nov 20 2013
- Broadcaster Gray Television Inc and Excalibur Broadcasting LLC said they would buy 20 stations from Hoak Media LLC and Parker Broadcasting Inc for $335 million in cash, sending Gray's shares up as much as 19 percent.
Nov 20 - Broadcaster Gray Television Inc and Excalibur Broadcasting LLC said they would buy 20 stations from Hoak Media LLC and Parker Broadcasting Inc for $335 million in cash, sending Gray's shares up as much as 19 percent.
Nov 20 - Gray Television Inc and Excalibur Broadcasting LLC will buy 15 television stations from Hoak Media LLC and Parker Broadcasting Inc for $335 million in cash.
Nov 20 - Gray Television Inc : * Gray and excalibur to acquire stations from hoak media, parker broadcasting,
RHP Sonny Gray will make his first career postseason appearance Saturday when he faces the Detroit Tigers in Game 2 of their American League Division Series at the O.co Coliseum. Gray (5-3) will become the sixth rookie in Oakland history to start a postseason game. In his final four regular-season starts, Gray went 3-0 with a 3.00 ERA. He struck out 23 and walked nine during that stretch, taking full advantage of his two best pitches, a mid-90s fastball and a sharp-breaking curve. This will mark
- Gray And Excalibur To Acquire Stations From Hoak Media, Parker Broadcasting, And Prime Cities Broadcasting
- Gray Reaches Agreement To Provide Services To WQCW (CW) In Charleston/Huntington, W.V.
- Financial Results, Company Announcements, and Investors Conferences - Research Report on Gray, LIN Media, Pandora, SIRIUS XM, and News Corp.
- Gray Reports Operating Results for the Three-Month and Nine-Month Periods Ended September 30, 2013
- The ABC Television Network And Gray Television, Inc. To Launch Local ABC Station In The Laredo, Texas DMA
- Gray Agrees to Purchase Yellowstone Television, Adding Three More Number One Stations to Gray's Portfolio
- Gray Closes on Grand Junction Acquisition
- Gray Sets Date for Third Quarter Earnings Release and Earnings Conference Call
- Gray Television Announces Closing of Offering of $375.0 Million of Add-on Senior Notes Due 2020
- Private Offerings, Earnings Schedules, Acquisitions, Updated Guidance, and Recapitalization and Spin offs - Research Report on Liberty Media, Grupo Televisa, Sinclair, Gray, and Liberty Interactive