News: Gemalto NV (GTO.AS)
Thu, Oct 24 2013
LONDON, Oct 24 - Mining and auto stocks lifted European shares on Thursday after encouraging manufacturing data from big consumer China, but mixed earnings from companies trading on high valuations capped gains.
PARIS, Oct 24 - Gemalto NV : * Shares fall 5 percent after Q3 sales
NEW YORK - French smart cards maker Gemalto expects to double profit from operations over the next five years and achieve double-digit average annual revenue increases through 2017 by focusing on mobile, security and network activities.
* Eyes double-digit average annual revenue growth through 2017
NEW YORK, Sept 5 - French smart cards maker Gemalto said on Thursday it aims to double its profit from operations and expects to achieve average double-digit annual revenue growth through 2017.
Aug 28 - French smart card maker Gemalto reported higher first-half sales and said it expects double-digit expansion in profit from operations and revenue at constant exchange rates for the full year.
- Gemalto receives awards for advancing M2M technology across Europe
- CloudEntr by Gemalto: Gemalto Launches Identity-as-a-Service Solution for Businesses to Make the Most of Cloud Migration
- Netsize SMS Ticketing Solution Gears up for Nationwide Rollout in Italy
- Vivo implements NFC technology in Brazil with Gemalto solution
- Gemalto : Description of the share buy-back program following the decision of the Board of Directors on September 26, 2013
- ATF Bank in Kazakhstan launches new differentiated contactless EMV offer with Gemalto’s transparent card range
- Gemalto and IBM to Offer Enhanced eBanking Security Platform
- Mobile Money Dubai: Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore and Gemalto win Global Award for “Best NFC Deployment”
- UniCredit Bank selects Gemalto for mobile payment in Russia
- Gemalto Recognized by the Austin American-Statesman as a Top Place to Work