News: Great-West Lifeco Inc (GWO.TO)
13 Mar 2014
Thu, Feb 13 2014
* TSX rises 101.16 points, or 0.73 percent, to 14,001.65 * Nine of 10 main index sectors advance * Teck, Cenovus, Great-West Lifeco, Bombardier drop after results * Barrick, Goldcorp climb despite posting losses By John Tilak TORONTO, Feb 13 - Canada's main stock index rose on Thursday for an eighth straight session as gains in shares of Barrick Gold Corp and Goldcorp Inc helped overcome a wave of disappointing quarterly reports. Investors also shrugged off dat
TORONTO - Great-West Lifeco , Canada's second-largest life insurer, said on Thursday its fourth-quarter profit more than doubled, due in part to a litigation recovery of C$226 million.
TORONTO, Feb 13 - Great-West Lifeco, Canada's second-largest life insurer, said on Thursday its fourth-quarter profit more than doubled, due in part to a litigation recovery of C$226 million.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, January 14 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings of Great-West Lifeco (TSE: GWO) including the holding company's Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A+' and all outstanding senior debt and hybrid issues, as well as the Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings of all operating subsidiaries at 'AA'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. The ratings rationale is based upon the company's consistently strong and stable core insura
TORONTO, Nov 7 - Great-West Lifeco, Canada's No. 2 life insurer, said on Thursday its third-quarter profit rose 1 percent as a 27 percent rise in premiums and deposits was offset by acquisition-related costs.
- 4 ETFs On Fire From The Heat Wave
- Commodity ETF Flows: Gold Funds Outperform, Inflows Into Energy And Metals
- ETF Laggards Struggling In 2012
- Commodity ETF Flows: Energy ETFs See Big Inflows, Alternative Energy ETFs Surge
- Commodity ETF Flows: All About Energy
- Commodity ETF Flows: Energy ETFs See Large Overall Inflow, But Natural Gas Funds Plunge