Genesee & Wyoming Inc (GWR)
26 Sep 2016
Wed, Sep 14 2016
* G&W'S traffic in August 2016 was 252,068 carloads, a decrease of 887 carloads, or 0.4%, compared with august 2015
* Genesee & Wyoming Inc will acquire company for $25.00 per share of common stock, or approximately $126 million, in cash
* Genesee & Wyoming Inc. enters into agreement to acquire providence and worcester railroad company
* Genesee & Wyoming reports results for the second quarter of 2016
* G&W's traffic in May 2016 was 232,747 carloads, a decrease of 9,215 carloads, or 3.8%, compared with May 2015
BRIEF-Genesee & Wyoming says North American operations traffic in April was 124,869 carloads, down 12.8 pct
* g&w's traffic in april 2016 was 229,972 carloads, a decrease of 21,725 carloads, or 8.6%, compared with april 2015.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.71 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
BRIEF-Genesee & Wyoming says March traffic was 238,297 carloads, up 25.5 pct, compared with march 2015.
* Says g&w's traffic in the first quarter of 2016 was 681,384 carloads, an increase of 179,020 carloads
BRIEF-Genesee & Wyoming on April 7, 2016 Arrium Limited appointed voluntary administrators to oversee affairs of Arrium and certain of subsidiaries
* On april 7, 2016 arrium limited appointed voluntary administrators to oversee affairs of arrium and certain of subsidiaries
- Transports Week In Review - Supply Chain Chaos As Hanjin Shipping Enters Receivership
- CyberArk Software Still Has Hope - Cramer's Lightning Round (8/25/16)
- All You Need To Know About Transportation Stocks
- Neutral On Canadian National After The Runup
- Transports Week In Review: Freight Recession Lingering Into 2017?
- Norfolk Southern: Avoid