Genesee & Wyoming Inc (GWR)
24 Mar 2017
Mon, Feb 13 2017
* G&W's traffic in January 2017 was 278,268 carloads, an increase of 59,837 carloads, or 27.4 pct, compared with January 2016
* Genesee & Wyoming reports results for the fourth quarter of 2016
* Genesee & Wyoming agrees to acquire Heart of Georgia Railroad
* Genesee & Wyoming reports traffic for December 2016 and the fourth quarter of 2016
* Genesee & Wyoming's traffic in October 2016 was 245,344 carloads, a decrease of 11,865 carloads, or 4.6 pct, compared with October 2015.
* Genesee & Wyoming reports results for the third quarter of 2016
* Providence and Worcester Railroad Company shareholders approve acquisition by Genesee & Wyoming Inc.
MELBOURNE, Oct 21 Genesee & Wyoming is gearing up to lure business away from Australia's top two coal haulers, confident there will be stronger demand for the commodity in Asia than in other regions, the chief financial officer of the U.S. rail group said.
BRIEF-Genesee & Wyoming obtained commitment for equity financing from Macquarie Infrastructure & Real Assets consortium related to acquisition of GRail
* Genesee & Wyoming-Related to acquisition of GRail, co obtained commitment for equity financing from Macquarie Infrastructure & Real Assets consortium
* G&W doubles its Australian business (Adds Glencore, G&W comments, adviser)
- Transports Week In Review - Transports Turn Negative For The Year, SPY Remains Up Solidly
- Will Genesee & Wyoming's Buying Spree Continue?
- Transports Week In Review - Which Index Is On The Right Track, The SPY Or Transports?
- Transports Week In Review - SPY Firmly In Control Vs. Transports
- Transports Week In Review - Pattern For Transports Underperforming Broader Market Indices Continues
- Transports Week In Review - Selective Stock Picking Increasingly Important As Broader Markets Widen Lead Vs. Transports