News: Hyatt Hotels Corp (H.N)
26 Dec 2014
Sat, Nov 22 2014
LONDON - Five people were hospitalized late on Friday with injuries from a gas explosion in the basement of a Hyatt Regency hotel in London, emergency services said.
LONDON, Nov 22 - Five people were hospitalised late on Friday with injuries from a gas explosion in the basement of a Hyatt Regency hotel in London, emergency services said.
- Hyatt Hotels Corp said it will sell as franchises 38 select service hotels to a company organized by Lone Star Funds for about $590 million.
Sept 18 - Hyatt Hotels Corp said it will sell as franchises 38 select service hotels to a company organized by Lone Star Funds for about $590 million.
- Hyatt Likely To See Top Line Growth As Hotel Industry Outlook Improves
- Better Than Money, #GivingTuesday Sees Global Impact on Culture of Caring
- Extended Stay America: An Opportunity In The Hotel Space?
- U.S. Hotel Outlook Makes Hyatt Hotels Worth Considering
- Why Starwood Hotels Could Juice Your Portfolio
- How You Can Profit Enormously With This Luxury Hotel Chain
- Hyatt to Launch Free Wi-Fi Access in All Lobbies and Guest Rooms Worldwide
- Hyatt Ziva Puerto Vallarta Opens in Mexico
- Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall Now Open in Jamaica
- Hyatt Announces Plans for Two New Hotels in Brazil
- Hyatt Announces Sale of Park Hyatt Toronto to Oxford Properties
- Hyatt Signs Lease to Relocate Company’s Global Headquarters to Chicago’s West Loop
- Hyatt Place Marathon/Florida Keys Celebrates Official Opening
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation Increases Share Repurchase Authorization by $400 Million
- Hyatt Place Columbus, Mississippi Celebrates Official Opening
- Hyatt Place Baltimore/Inner Harbor Celebrates Official Opening