News: Halliburton Co (HAL.N)
Mon, Jul 21 2014
- Halliburton Co , North America's top oilfield services provider, said it would add fracking equipment and crew to take advantage of higher demand in the region, signaling an industry-wide recovery after a two-year slump.
* Sees risk from U.S. sanctions on Russia later this year
BRIEF-Halliburton declares dividend of $0.15 per share; announces increase in share repurchase authorization
July 21 - Halliburton Co : * Declares dividend and announces increase in share repurchase authorization * Says board of directors also increased the authorization to purchase
July 21 - Halliburton Co, the world's No. 2 oilfield services provider, reported a 20 percent rise in quarterly profit as drilling activity increased in the United States and the Gulf of Mexico.
- Schlumberger Ltd's, the world's largest oilfield services company, reported better-than-expected second quarter revenue as drilling activity picked up in North America.
July 17 - Schlumberger Ltd's, the world's largest oilfield services company, reported better-than-expected second quarter revenue as drilling activity picked up in North America.
BEIJING, July 10 - A newly formed oil service joint venture between a private Chinese firm and U.S. oil service giant Halliburton Co plans to focus on tapping tight oil and gas reserves in China's remote western region of Xinjiang.
WASHINGTON - With only days remaining in its term, the U.S. Supreme Court is on track to at least partly dispel the impression that it's pro-business.
WASHINGTON, June 25 - With only days remaining in its term, the U.S. Supreme Court is on track to at least partly dispel the impression that it is pro-business.
WASHINGTON, June 25 - With only days remaining in its term, the U.S. Supreme Court is on track to at least partly dispel the impression that it's pro-business.
- 4 Reasons To Buy Schlumberger
- Halliburton On A Rampage
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Halliburton (HAL) Stock Today?
- Schlumberger - Multiple Opportunities Ahead
- Halliburton's (HAL) CEO Dave Lesar on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Halliburton Meets Street Forecasts, Sees Nat Gas Drilling Up
- Oil and Gas Equipment and Services Equities Technical Commentary -- Schlumberger, Halliburton, Newpark Resources, Cameron Intl., and National Oilwell Varco
- Halliburton 2014 Third Quarter Conference Call
- Halliburton Announces Second Quarter Income from Continuing Operations of $0.91 Per Diluted Share
- Halliburton Declares Dividend and Announces Increase in Share Repurchase Authorization
- Halliburton Announces Promotion of Jeff Miller to President
- Halliburton Announces Joint Venture with SPT Energy Group
- Halliburton Receives API Q2 Certification
- Launch of New Services, Business Mergers, Upcoming Earnings, CSR Report, and Quarterly Dividends - Analyst Notes on Halliburton, Nabors, Williams, Marathon Oil and Devon Energy
- Energy Sector Stocks Technical Coverage -- Research on Halliburton, ION Geophysical, Energy XXI Bermuda, and Synergy Resources
- Halliburton Releases CYPHERSM 2.0 Seismic-to-Stimulation Service