News: Hindalco Industries Ltd (HALC.NS)
17 Apr 2014
Tue, Mar 18 2014
NEW DELHI, March 18 - India's No.1 refined copper producer Sesa Sterlite Ltd will shut its smelter for 22 days starting April 26, two company sources said on Tuesday, in what would be the first maintenance closure in four years and cut supplies to top buyer China.
NEW DELHI, Nov 12 - India's Hindalco Industries Ltd, an aluminium and copper producer being investigated for a coal block jointly allocated to it, reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly profit as prices fell due to production outpacing demand.
- Novelis Celebrates Groundbreaking for New Automotive Finishing Line at Nachterstedt Facility
- Novelis Marks Commissioning of Aluminum Automotive Sheet Finishing Lines in Oswego, NY
- Novelis Building Sustainable Enterprise through Disruptive Innovation
- Novelis Completes $400 Million Expansion of Aluminum Rolling Mills in Korea
- Novelis CFO to Present at Deutsche Bank's 21st Annual Leveraged Finance Conference
- Novelis Named Aluminium Fabricator of the Year by Metal Bulletin
- Novelis Reports First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2014 Results
- Novelis Marks the Commissioning of Expanded Aluminum Rolling Operations in South America
- Novelis Expands Production Capacity in Europe for Automotive Sheet
- Novelis and CEO Philip Martens Win Top Honors at Platts Global Metals Awards