News: Harman International Industries Inc (HAR.N)
7 Mar 2014
Thu, Feb 27 2014
BRIEF-Guangdong Goworld's unit to supply components for Germany's Harman/Becke, annual orders $30 mln
* Says unit to supply components for Germany's automobile audio equipment firm Harman/Becke, annual orders worth $30 million
- Harman International Industries Inc raised its full-year forecast after reporting a 53 percent jump in quarterly profit as a recovering European automobile industry increased demand for its audio systems.
* Expects 2014 adj earnings $4.16/share vs prev forecast of $3.85
- Audio equipment maker Harman International Industries Inc reported a 53 percent jump in second-quarter profit, helped by strong sales of its infotainment systems to luxury carmakers such as BMW and Volkswagen .
Jan 30 - Audio equipment maker Harman International Industries Inc reported a 53 percent jump in second-quarter profit, helped by strong sales of its infotainment systems to luxury carmakers such as BMW and Volkswagen.
- Harman International Industries Inc reported a 17 percent rise in quarterly revenue as demand rose for its audio equipment from luxury carmakers such as Daimler AG , Ferrari and Volkswagen's Audi.
- ModernGraham Quarterly Valuation Of Harman International Industries
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: TSCO LVS QCOM P ALXN HAR (Update 1)
- Harman International Industries, Incorporated Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Harman's Sweet Sound of Success
- Cramer's Mad Money - Expedia Is In The Promised Land Of Travel (10/31/13)
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: A Scary Market
- Subaru of America Makes Aha Radio by HARMAN a Standard Feature Across All Car Models and Trims
- New 2015 Hyundai Genesis To Feature Aha Radio
- HARMAN Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Results
- HARMAN Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- HARMAN to Announce Fiscal 2014 Second Quarter Results
- JBL Launches GRAMMY® Season with JBL Tweet Music; Technology 'Scores' Users' Tweets
- Stock Movements, Scheduled Conferences, and New Launches - Research Report on Apple, Fossil, Pitney Bowes, HARMAN, and Avery Dennison
- Harman Embedded Audio Introduces Innovative VoiceLogic Technology
- JBL® Announces Flip 2 Wireless Portable Stereo Speaker
- AKG Unveils New DJ-Ready AKG Y55 Headphones