News: Hasbro Inc (HAS.O)
14 Mar 2014
Mon, Feb 10 2014
NEW YORK, Feb 10 - U.S. stocks ended with modest gains on Monday as investors digested recent market gains and looked ahead to new Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen's first testimony before lawmakers.
* Indexes: Dow down 0.1 pct, S&P 500 flat, Nasdaq up 0.3 pct
- Hasbro Inc touted a series of toys based on the fourth "Transformers" sequel and other upcoming films, overshadowing concern about its weak North American holiday season and sending its shares up nearly 6 percent.
(Adds details of 2014 lineup, CEO, analyst comments, stock activity)
NEW YORK, Feb 10 - U.S. stocks were set for a slight decline at the open on Monday, indicating the S&P 500 would retreat after its best two-day performance in four months, ahead of new Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen's first testimony before lawmakers on Tuesday.
NEW YORK, Feb 10 - U.S. stock index futures dipped on Monday, indicating the S&P 500 would retreat after its best two-day performance in four months, ahead of new Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen's first testimony before lawmakers on Tuesday.
After rallying from its largest deficit of the season to remain unbeaten, No. 5 Wichita State has to be feeling invincible heading into Tuesday's Missouri Valley Conference game against visiting Bradley. Described by coach Gregg Marshall as the first close game his team has had, the Shockers dug out of a 19-point hole to beat Missouri State 72-69 in overtime Saturday. "We've had some games where we made some plays down the stretch to win by five or whatever, but as far as a game really being in
Arizona State 70, Bradley 58: Jahii Carson scored 19 points and Jordan Bachynski collected 15 points, 10 rebounds and five blocked shots as the Sun Devils cruised past the visiting Braves.
- Toymaker Hasbro Inc topped Wall Street profit and sales estimates on Monday as strong overseas demand helped offset weakness at home, sending its shares to a new high.
Oct 21 - Toymaker Hasbro Inc topped Wall Street profit and sales estimates on Monday as strong overseas demand helped offset weakness at home, sending its shares to a new high.
- Economic Hardship Is Hurting Both Toy Makers And Retailers
- Mattel Hits Home Run With Acquisition Of Mega Bloks Parent Company
- Follow Dreamworks Animation As It Becomes The Next Disney
- Hasbro Shows Why Patience Is Critical In Investing
- Will This Upgrade Help Hasbro (HAS) Today?
- ModernGraham Quarterly Valuation Of Hasbro Inc.
- Scrabble Fans to Choose Newest Playable Word in the Scrabble Word Showdown
- Strategic Acquisitions, Upcoming Financial Results, and Top Consumer Rankings - Analyst Notes on Mattel, Hasbro, Cabela's, SeaWorld, and LeapFrog
- Neverwinter Curse of Icewind Dale Announced
- Hasbro Announces the 12th Annual National School SCRABBLE TOURNAMENT to Take Place April 26-27 in Providence, RI
- Neverwinter Launches In Brazil
- Activision And Hasbro Reveal TRANSFORMERS™: RISE OF THE DARK SPARK™ Video Game For Next Gen And Current Gen Consoles
- The Transformers Brand from Hasbro Reborn with Thrilling New “Age of Extinction” Toys
- Hasbro Unveils Its Portfolio of Entertainment Brands and Innovative Must-Have Play Experiences at the 2014 American International Toy Fair
- Hasbro Announces New ANGRY BIRDS™ STELLA TELEPODS™ Line Based on the New Brand from Rovio Entertainment
- Hasbro Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2013 Financial Results and Declares an Increase in Quarterly Dividend to $0.43 per Share