News: Hasbro Inc (HAS.O)
- Toymaker Hasbro Inc topped Wall Street profit and sales estimates on Monday as strong overseas demand helped offset weakness at home, sending its shares to a new high.
Oct 21 - Toymaker Hasbro Inc topped Wall Street profit and sales estimates on Monday as strong overseas demand helped offset weakness at home, sending its shares to a new high.
- Sales of Hasbro Inc games, including "Monopoly" and "Magic: The Gathering," jumped 19 percent in the second quarter, suggesting the No. 2 toymaker may be shoring up a weak area that could help offset a steady decline in demand for action figures.
* Digital makeover for some classic brands (Recasts with details of game sales, adds analyst comments, industry background, closing share price)
July 22 - Hasbro Inc, the second-largest U.S. toymaker, reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit on weak demand for its toys for boys.
- Hasbro Employees Worldwide Make the Holidays Brighter for Thousands of Children in Need through First-Ever Global Day of Joy
- Hasbro, Inc. Named One of America's Most Community-Minded Companies in "The Civic 50" for the Second Consecutive Year
- Neverwinter™ Shadowmantle Now Live
- Early Morning Insight: Hasbro Inc., Nu Skin Enterprises Inc., Westport Innovations Inc., and Titan Intl. Inc.
- Neverwinter Shadowmantle Module Launches December 5th
- EA and Hasbro Announce Two New Mobile Casino-Style Monopoly Games
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. Announces Appointment of Deborah Thomas to its Board of Directors
- Financial Results, Stock Price Movement, Philanthropic Activities, Marketing Campaigns, and Holiday Deals - Research Report on Mattel, PetSmart, Hasbro, LeapFrog, and Finish Line
- Today's Research: Titan Intl. Inc., Hasbro Inc., Westport Innovations Inc., and Nu Skin Enterprises Inc.
- Hasbro Receives Top Ranking By Greatist