Hasbro Inc (HAS.O)
29 Mar 2017
Tue, Mar 14 2017
BRIEF-Hasbro, Marmalade Game Studio extend relationship with introduction of clue/cluedo game for mobile
* Hasbro and Marmalade Game Studio extend their relationship with the introduction of clue/cluedo game for mobile Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Hasbro Inc , the No. 2 U.S. toymaker, reported record holiday-quarter revenue, helped by strong demand for Disney princess dolls and its board games, sending the company's shares up 17 percent to an all-time high. | Video
* Shares rise 16.6 pct to record high of $96.34 (Adds CEO comment)
Feb 6 Hasbro Inc reported an 11.2 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Monday, helped by strong demand for its Disney Princess and Frozen dolls in the all-important holiday selling season in the United States.
Hasbro Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit, helped by strong demand for Disney Princess, Frozen and Trolls dolls, and said it was seeing "strong sales trends" heading into the holiday shopping season. | Video
* Hasbro executive - Rogue One Star Wars product was on shelf on Sept. 30, later than 2015's on-shelf date of Sept. 4 which notably impacted us pos results
* Q3 profit $2.03/shr vs est of $1.74/shr (Adds details from conference call, updates shares)
Oct 17 U.S. stocks inched higher at the open on Monday, helped by strong earnings reports from key companies including Bank of America and Hasbro.
* Hasbro reports revenue, operating profit and net earnings growth for third quarter 2016
Oct 17 Hasbro Inc, the No. 2 U.S. toymaker, reported a 14.2 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by strong demand for toys in the girls category such as Disney Princess, Frozen and Trolls dolls.
- Update: Portfolio123 Designer Low Volatility Portfolio
- Hasbro: Buy On Content Initiatives
- Mattel: 6% Dividend Yield On A Household Name With A Leading Market Position
- 3 Undervalued Stocks With Dividend Growth This Quarter
- Valuation Dashboard: Consumer Discretionary - Update
- Can 20 Financial Ratios Be Used To Find Dividend Growth Companies That Outperform The Market?