NEW YORK - Monopoly fans have voted to make a cat the newest token in the popular board game, replacing the not-so-hot iron, toymaker Hasbro Inc said on Wednesday.
NEW YORK, Feb 6 - Monopoly fans have voted to make a cat the newest token in the popular board game, replacing the not-so-hot iron, toymaker Hasbro Inc said on Wednesday.
* Earnings of $1.12/share before items vs $1.15 Wall Street view
- Hasbro Inc estimated fourth-quarter revenue of $1.28 billion, well below analysts' expectations, saying demand for toys in the United States and in some international markets was lower than anticipated in the holiday season.
* Shares down 5 percent before the bell (Adds full-year outlook details, rival)
NEW YORK, Jan 25 - Hasbro Inc : * Down 4.9 percent to $36.55 in premarket after outlook
Jan 25 - Hasbro Inc estimated fourth-quarter revenue of $1.28 billion, well below analysts' expectations, hurt by lower-than-anticipated holiday season demand in the United States and some international markets.
- G.I. Joes Or Barbies: Which Offer The Best Chance For Dividends?
- Benjamin Graham's Rules For The Common Stock Component: Hasbro Inc.
- Is There a Bubble Brewing?
- Hasbro - Made For Fun? Or Getting Tired Of The Same Toys?
- Ultimate Sustainable Dividend Portfolio - May 2013 Update - Crushing the S&P 500
- Why Strict Investing Standards Rule
- Hasbro Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend on Common Shares
- Hasbro’s KRE-O STAR TREK Beams into the Toy Aisle with New Building Sets and a Stop Motion Digital Short Produced by Bad Robot
- She-larious Animated Series "SheZow" Debuts June 1 On Hub Network
- Russell T Davies' Hit U.K. Kids Series "Wizards vs Aliens" Makes Its U.S. Premiere On Hub Network
- Hub Network Announces June Lineup
- Universal Orlando Resort Reveals Grand Opening Date for Blockbuster Attraction, TRANSFORMERS: The Ride - 3D
- Hub Network Announces "The 1st Annual Hub Halloween Bash," An Action-Packed Live Event For The Entire Family
- Hasbro Announces New Presentation Time at the Barclays Retail and Consumer Discretionary Conference
- Today's Technical View on Mattel, Hasbro, Coca-Cola Enterprises, and Molson Coors
- Hasbro Reports Growth for the First Quarter 2013