Havas SA (HAVSF.PK)
Fri, May 12 2017
BRIEF-Havas informed of an indictive offer submitted by Vivendi to acquire Groupe Bollore’s stake in Havas
* ANNOUNCED ON THURSDAY HAVAS HAS BEEN INFORMED OF AN INDICTIVE OFFER SUBMITTED BY VIVENDI SA TO ACQUIRE GROUPE BOLLORE’S STAKE IN HAVAS
PARIS French tycoon Vincent Bollore took a first step on Thursday in his attempt to merge media giant Vivendi and advertising company Havas , two groups he controls through his family-run conglomerate.
* Vivendi seeks to buy the 60 pct stake owned by Bollore in Havas
* Vivendi says acquisition of 100 percent of Havas shares would cost 3.9 billion euros, according to an online presentation
* REG-BOLLORE : INDICATIVE OFFER OF VIVENDI FOR THE STAKE OF GROUPE BOLLORÉ IN HAVAS
PARIS, May 11 French media giant Vivendi on Thursday offered to buy the 60 percent stake owned by Group Bollore in advertising group Havas at a price of 9.25 euros a share.
* REG-HAVAS HAS BEEN INFORMED OF AN INDICTIVE OFFER SUBMITTED BY VIVENDI TO ACQUIRE GROUPE BOLLORE'S STAKE IN HAVAS
* Q1 2017 revenue 519 million euros ($564.36 million) versus 506 million euros for Q1 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9196 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Vivendi's chief executive Arnaud de Puyfontaine says a merger with advertising group Havas would 'make sense'
PARIS French advertising group Havas has signed a joint venture agreement with Guangdong Advertising Group as part of its moves to expand in the fast-growing Chinese market.
- Havas' (HAVSF) CEO Yannick Bollore on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Havas 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Ubisoft: Impressive Earnings Outlook And Merger And Acquisition Speculation, The Perfect Combo
- Vivendi: The Moves, The Man And The Value
- The Weekender
- Could Vivendi Become The French Bertelsmann Or Should It Be Dismantled?