News: Havas SA (HAVSF.PK)
11 Nov 2013
Wed, Nov 6 2013
PARIS, Nov 6 - Havas SA Chief Executive David Jones said in a conference call after third-quarter sales were published: * Confident will return to strong growth in 2014 * Sees North America returning to 'solid growth' in 2014
PARIS, Oct 23 - French brokerage CM-CIC Securities is placing a bloc of 7.5 million shares in Havas, or about 1.9 percent of the French advertising agency, at 6.15 euros each on behalf of bank Credit Mutuel, traders said on Wednesday.
PARIS - Vivendi said it aimed to decide early next year on whether to spin off its struggling French telecoms unit SFR as the once-sprawling conglomerate seeks to remake itself as a media group focused on music and pay-TV.
* Shares in WPP, Interpublic, Havas leap on deal news * Competing agencies will seek to poach big advertisers * Conflicts possible in tech, telecom, autos * Publicis, Omnicom say can manage conflict risks (Adds comment from Interpublic) By Kate Holton and Leila Abboud LONDON/PARIS, July 29 - A plan to merge Publicis and Omnicom into the world's biggest advertising group has rivals ready to poach their blue-chip clients that might leave the new agency as it faces
* Publicis, Omnicom say can manage conflict risks (Recasts)
PARIS - Publicis and Omnicom plan to merge to create the world's biggest advertising group, worth $35.1 billion, a tie-up that could spur rivals to do deals to keep pace with big changes from technology and the Internet.
PARIS, July 28 - The head of French advertising agency Havas on Sunday questioned the logic of a planned merger between larger global rivals Publicis and Omnicom, saying it was not in the best interests of clients or staff.
- Havas Worldwide Prague Named Agency Of The Year At The Effies 2013
- New Study From Havas Worldwide Reveals Critical Factors In Brand Success
- Havas Worldwide Warsaw Named Digital Agency for TV Platforms CANAL+ and nc+ in Poland
- HAVAS : Q3 2013 Revenue
- HAVAS: Kate Robertson appointed Co-Global President Havas Worldwide alongside Andrew Benett
- Havas Lynx Launches Digital Presence For Nonprofit Health Experiential Learning Initiative
- HAVAS : 2013 H1 Results, Record profitability in H1 2013 Income from operations margin: 13.0%, up from 11.9% (H1 2012) Yannick Bolloré, replaces Vincent Bolloré and is appointed Chairman of Havas
- Havas Worldwide New York Appoints Darren Moran As Chief Creative Officer
- Chief Creative Officer Jason Peterson Named Co-President Of Havas Worldwide Chicago
- Walt Connelly Joins Havas Worldwide New York as Global Executive Creative Director for Merck Consumer Care