Hays PLC (HAYS.L)
29 Mar 2017
Wed, Feb 22 2017
* Group profit rises 16 pct to 100.1 mln pounds (Adds CFO, analyst comments, details)
Feb 22 British recruiting company Hays said it remained confident for the rest of its financial year after reporting a 3 percent rise in first-half net fees at constant currencies on growth in Europe, Australia and Asia.
* H1 net fees 465.5 million stg versus million stg 396.9 year earlier, up 3 percent on LFL basis
* Good broad-based growth of 8 pct in Continental Europe & rest of world, with Germany up 7 pct for the three months ended 31 December 2016
Oct 18 Hiring in London fell sharply after Britain's vote to leave the European Union and companies are still cautious about adding to existing staff levels because of uncertainty over Brexit, recruitment company Hays said on Tuesday.
* Hays CFO says not seeing any large outflow of jobs going out of the UK after Brexit vote
International recruitment firm Hays said hiring in London fell sharply as property and construction clients were reluctant to take on new staff after Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
Oct 18 International recruitment firm Hays said hiring in London fell sharply as property and construction clients were reluctant to take on new staff after Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
- Update: Portfolio123 Designer Low Volatility Portfolio
- Hasbro: Buy On Content Initiatives
- Mattel: 6% Dividend Yield On A Household Name With A Leading Market Position
- 3 Undervalued Stocks With Dividend Growth This Quarter
- Valuation Dashboard: Consumer Discretionary - Update
- Can 20 Financial Ratios Be Used To Find Dividend Growth Companies That Outperform The Market?