Hays PLC (HAYS.L)
21 Jul 2017
Fri, Jul 14 2017
* Q4 group net fees climb 7 pct at constant currencies (Adds Finance Director, details, shares)
* Sees more hiring in UK manufacturing from multinational firms
April 13 British recruitment company Hays forecast full-year profit at the top end of market expectations on Thursday after reporting record third-quarter net fees as international hiring offset weakness in the UK market following the Brexit vote.
* Group profit rises 16 pct to 100.1 mln pounds (Adds CFO, analyst comments, details)
Feb 22 British recruiting company Hays said it remained confident for the rest of its financial year after reporting a 3 percent rise in first-half net fees at constant currencies on growth in Europe, Australia and Asia.
* H1 net fees 465.5 million stg versus million stg 396.9 year earlier, up 3 percent on LFL basis
- Stocks Going Ex-Dividend The Fourth Week Of July
- Dividend Growth Total Return Portfolio Outperforms In 2017 Q2
- Nasdaq 100 Dividend Dog Net Gains Topped By Tractor Supply & Viacom In July
- 2017 - 2nd Quarter Portfolio Review - Continuing The Work
- One Of The Best Plays In Today's Stock Market
- 54 Stocks Selected For Growth, Value, And Income