HanesBrands Inc (HBI.N)
* Hanesbrands updates 2016 financial guidance to reflect pending acquisitions
* Unit set pricing of its offering of EUR500 million aggregate principal amount of 3.5 percent unsecured notes maturing 2024
* Indirect wholly-owned unit, Hanes Finance Luxembourg planning to offer EUR450 million amount of unsecured notes due 2024 in private offering
* HanesBrands to acquire Pacific Brands Limited; hold investor conference call today
SYDNEY A century after an American founded Australia's biggest underwear brand Bonds, the label is set to return to U.S. ownership after its parent company accepted a A$1.1 billion ($836 million) buyout by clothesmaker HanesBrands Inc .
SYDNEY, April 28 Australian underwear and t-shirt maker Pacific Brands Ltd said on Thursday it agreed to an all-cash buyout from U.S. clothing company HanesBrands Inc valuing the company at A$1.1 billion ($836 million).
* Hanesbrands to acquire Pacific Brands Limited, the no. 1 underwear and intimate apparel company in Australia
* HanesBrands announces new $1 billion share repurchase authorization and declares regular quarterly cash dividend
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.22 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
- This Stock Is Not Like The Others
- Hanesbrands: Good Growth Prospects Despite Currency Headwinds
- The Good Business Portfolio: 2016 1st-Quarter Earnings And Performance Review
- Tracking Stephen Mandel's Lone Pine Capital Portfolio - Q1 2016 Update
- Hanesbrands' (HBI) CEO Rich Noll on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Hanesbrands: Too Expensive, Even After A Nice Bolt-On Deal