News: Hanesbrands Inc (HBI.N)
9 Dec 2013
Thu, Nov 21 2013
Nov 21 - Canadian clothing maker Gildan Activewear Inc forecast first-quarter profit below analysts' estimates, saying its cotton costs would remain high because it bought the raw material before prices declined.
Nov 21 - Canadian clothing maker Gildan Activewear Inc reported a 9 percent rise in fourth-quarter profit, helped by lower cotton prices and higher sales in its printwear business.
- Wonderbra owner Hanesbrands Inc will spend $547 million to buy rival Maidenform Brands Inc , where sales have been flagging, and expand its range of lingerie for younger consumers.
July 24 - Wonderbra owner Hanesbrands Inc will spend $547 million to buy rival Maidenform Brands Inc , where sales have been flagging, and expand its range of lingerie for younger consumers.
- Hanesbrands Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Hanesbrands Inc. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- 5 Stock Trades to Take This Week
- Bear Of The Day: Coach
- Gildan Activewear Offers An Opportunity Even In A Lazy Retail Environment
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Domino's Pullback Delivers (8/15/13)
- HanesBrands Announces Participation at ISI Group’s Consumer Conference
- Stock Price Movements, Relief Grants, and New Licensing Agreements - Research Report on Deckers, Under Armour, HanesBrands, Skechers and Quicksilver
- Today's Research: Dana Holding Corp., Crocs Inc., Hanesbrands Inc., and Skullcandy Inc.
- Financial Results, New Appointments, License Agreements, Purchase Offers and Prepayment Plans - Research Report on lululemon athletica, Ralph Lauren, PVH, Fifth & Pacific Companies and Hanesbrands
- Maidenform Introduces Comfort Devotion Full Fit Collection
- HanesBrands to Complete Early Prepayment of All 8% Senior Notes Due 2016
- Hanes And Tedy Bruschi Unveil America's Toughest Football Fans And Embark On A Mission To Soften Up Fans Everywhere With Hanes ComfortBlend T-Shirts
- HanesBrands Reports Third-Quarter 2013 Financial Results
- HanesBrands Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: Dana Holding Corp., Crocs Inc., Hanesbrands Inc., and Skullcandy Inc.