News: Hi Crush Partners LP (HCLP.N)
23 Sep 2014
Fri, Sep 19 2014
- Sand miner U.S. Silica Holdings Inc said demand could triple over the next five years as energy companies use increasing amounts of sand in hydraulic fracturing to extract more oil and gas from shale fields.
NEW YORK - Fairmount Minerals Ltd, one of North America's largest providers of industrial sand to the oil and gas industry, is exploring an initial public offering of around $1 billion that could come later this year, people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
- Cramer's Mad Money - The Best IPO Of 2014 (9/22/14)
- Commodities Today: An Oil Stock To Buy And Tightening Diamond Market
- Market Intelligence For MLP Investors
- Commodities Today: Energy Related Names Hitting 52-Week Highs And Stocks To Watch
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up: 8/18/14
- Weekly Intelligence For MLP Investors
- REG-Hi-Crush Partners LP to Participate in the 2014 Cowen Small-Mid Cap 1x1 Day
- REG-Hi-Crush Partners LP Announces Long-Term Contract with Keane Group
- Hi-Crush Partners To Join The Alerian MLP Index And Alerian MLP Equal Weight Index
- Technical Scrutiny on Materials Sector Stocks -- International Paper, KapStone Paper and Packaging, North American Palladium, Gerdau, and Hi-Crush Partners
- REG-Hi-Crush Proppants LLC Ships First Unit Train of Sand from Whitehall Facility
- Revised Agreements, Quarterly Financial Results, Acquisitions, and Dividend Declarations - Research Reports on Hi-Crush, Chesapeake, EPB, Cheniere and Goldcorp
- REG-Hi-Crush Partners LP Announces Pricing of Secondary Offering of Common Units by Hi-Crush Proppants LLC
- REG-Hi-Crush Partners LP Announces Secondary Offering of Common Units by Hi-Crush Proppants LLC
- REG-Hi-Crush Partners LP Announces Amendment of Long-Term Contract with Weatherford U.S., L.P.
- Hi-Crush Partners LP Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results