News: Home Depot Inc (HD)
24 Oct 2014
Mon, Oct 13 2014
- J.C. Penney Co Inc named Home Depot Inc executive Marvin Ellison as its new chief on Monday, ending an 18-month search but barely allaying investor concerns over problems facing the money-losing department store chain.
Oct 13 - J.C. Penney Co Inc named Home Depot Inc executive Marvin Ellison as its new chief on Monday, ending an 18-month search but barely allaying investor concerns over problems facing the money-losing department store chain.
Oct 13 - J.C. Penney Co Inc named Marvin Ellison, credited with resurrecting Home Depot Inc's U.S. business, as its next chief executive as the department store operator looks to push on since stemming a two-year long sales decline.
Oct 13 - J.C. Penney Co Inc said Marvin Ellison, Home Depot Inc's head of U.S. stores, would replace Myron Ullman as chief executive in August 2015.
- Data breach at home improvement retailer Home Depot Inc has led to fraudulent transactions across the United States, draining cash from customer bank accounts, the Wall Street Journal said.
Sept 23 - Data breach at home improvement retailer Home Depot Inc has led to fraudulent transactions across the United States, draining cash from customer bank accounts, the Wall Street Journal said.
NEW YORK, Sept 20 - -- Source link: ( http://nyti.ms/1AXqBNK ) -- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
BOSTON/CHICAGO - Home Depot Inc Thursday said some 56 million payment cards were likely compromised in a cyberattack at its stores, suggesting the hacking attack at the home improvement chain was larger than last year's unprecedented breach at Target Corp .
(Recasts, adds details about costs of breach and likelihood of costs rising, comment from computer security experts, background)
Sept 18 - Home improvement retailer Home Depot Inc said 56 million card details were likely stolen in a data breach between April and September at its stores in the United States and Canada.
- Home Depot's Dividend Outlook For 2015 And 2016
- Sell These 5 Toxic Stocks Before November
- Update: Lumber Liquidators Tumbles On Earnings
- 12 Attractive Stocks for a Dramatically Improved U.S. Economy
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Apple Is Very Inexpensive (10/21/14)
- Staples Investigating Possible Credit Card Data Breach At Stores
- Senior Management Changes, Upcoming Earnings, Financial Results, and Technical Update - Research Reports on Wal-Mart, Union Pacific, eBay, McDonald's and Home Depot
- The Home Depot Names Marc Powers EVP, U.S. Stores
- Watch List for Specialty Retail Equities - Home Depot, Lowe's Cos., Lumber Liquidators Holdings, Williams-Sonoma, and Restoration Hardware Holdings
- Strategic Agreements, Recognition, Grants, Dividend Declaration, and Earnings Guidance - Research Reports on Walt Disney, Home Depot, Walmart, Walgreen and McDonald's
- EPA Names The Home Depot 2014 WaterSense Partner of the Year
- Scheduled Conference Calls, Awards, Assessment of Structural Options, and Technical Updates - Research Reports on eBay, The Home Depot, Civeo, Time Warner and Starbucks
- The Home Depot Completes Malware Elimination and Enhanced Encryption of Payment Data in All U.S. Stores
- Senior Level Promotions, TV Show Launch, Breach Investigation Update, Survey Findings, and Event Schedules - Research Reports on Comcast, Netflix, Home Depot, Walmart and Walt Disney
- Updates on Specialty Retail Stocks - Conn's, RadioShack, Home Depot, Lumber Liquidators Holdings, and Advance Auto Parts
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of The Home Depot, Inc.