Home Depot Inc (HD.N)
17 Aug 2017
* Home Depot Inc - Home Depot converting 50 rooftops to solar farms Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Aug 15 U.S. stocks ended little changed on Tuesday as declines in Home Depot and other retailers following results offset upbeat U.S. retail sales data.
* Indexes: Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P up 0.01 pct, Nasdaq down 0.1 pct (Updates to late afternoon)
Home Depot Inc raised its full-year forecasts but concerns over a looming slowdown in the U.S. housing market due to supply constraints weighed on the retailer's stock. | Video
* Shares fall as much as 3.9 percent to $148.30 (Adds Breakingviews link)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.04 pct, S&P 0.01 pct, Nasdaq 0.05 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* On conf call- pro sales once again outpaced diy sales in Q2
* The Home Depot announces second quarter results; updates fiscal year 2017 guidance
Aug 15 Home Depot Inc, the No. 1 U.S. home improvement chain, reported a 9.5 percent rise in quarterly profit amid an increase in remodeling activity and as an extended spring season boosted demand for outdoor products.