HDFC Bank Ltd (HDBK.BO)
Mon, Apr 24 2017
April 24 Indian shares closed 1 percent higher on Monday, posting their biggest daily percentage gains in nearly six weeks following a slew of good quarterly results including from HDFC Bank Ltd and cement makers.
* Bad loan ratio sequentially stable at 1.05 pct, provisions rise
* Exec says haven't seen capex related loan demand yet, substantial part of wholesale loan growth in Q4 from working capital, short-term loans Further company coverage:
* Says approved re-appointment of Shyamala Gopinath as part time non-executive chairperson of bank
MUMBAI, April 21 HDFC Bank Ltd, India's second-biggest lender by assets, reported fourth-quarter net profit rose 18.3 percent on higher interest and fee income, slightly ahead of estimates.
* March-quarter interest earned 181.14 billion rupees versus 159.97 billion rupees year ago
* HDFC Bank - proposes to raise funds by issuing perpetual debt instruments tier II capital bonds and senior long term infrastructure bonds up to INR 500 billion Source text: (http://bit.ly/2nZC2pw) Further company coverage:
* Says approved re-appointment of Paresh Sukthankar as deputy managing director of the bank for the period from june 13, 2017 to june 12, 2020 Source text - (http://bit.ly/2mr6KGy) Further company coverage:
* Says allots NCDs worth 2 billion rupees to HDFC Bank Ltd Source text:http://bit.ly/2mRmg2T Further company coverage:
* India cenbank says foreign investor holding in HDFC Bank has crossed overall 74 percent of paid up capital limit