News: Heidelbergcement AG (HEIG.DE)
BRUSSELS, Feb 24 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Q4 sales 3.31 bln eur vs company consensus 3.06 bln (Adds details, CEO quote)
FRANKFURT, Feb 10 - Germany's HeidelbergCement said fourth-quarter operating profit rose 1 percent on a comparable basis as efficiency measures outweighed the effects of a negative exchange rate.
* Price tag $1.4 bln, up to $100 mln hinging on performance
FRANKFURT, Dec 24 - Germany's HeidelbergCement AG said on Wednesday it clinched a deal to sell its Hanson Building Products business to private equity firm Lone Star Funds for $1.4 billion.
(Adds Stryker, HeidelbergCement, Family Dollar, Portugal Telecom and others)
- Germany's HeidelbergCement AG is negotiating to sell Hanson Building Products Ltd, a maker of concrete and clay building products, to private equity firm Lone Star Funds, according to people familiar with the matter.
Dec 23 - Germany's HeidelbergCement AG is negotiating to sell Hanson Building Products Ltd, a maker of concrete and clay building products, to private equity firm Lone Star Funds, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Says agreed minimum price for property is around 115 million eur
- HEICO's (HEI) CEO Larry Mendelson on Q1 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Germany's HeidelbergCement Sells Hanson Building Products to Americans
- HEICO's (HEI) CEO Laurans Mendelson on Q4 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dividend Challengers: 24 Increases Expected By February 28
- Heico: Growing Moat, Play On Aviation Industry Growth, But Fully Valued
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 44 Increase Expected By January 31