News: Heidelbergcement AG (HEIG.DE)
Tue, Dec 3 2013
Borrower HeidelbergCement Finance Luxembourg S.A.
FRANKFURT, Nov 7 - Heidelbergcement AG : * Shares in Heidelbergcement open 2.9 percent lower after Q3 results
FRANKFURT - HeidelbergCement warned on Thursday it would be much more difficult to reach its full-year targets due to currency headwinds as underlying earnings for the third quarter missed expectations.
* Companies reliant on U.S. govt spending hit by debt standoff
HEIDELBERG, Germany - HeidelbergCement Chief Executive Bernd Scheifele is facing up to the new reality of a lower growth world, where the priorities are to keep a tight hold on cash for rainy days and not splurge on big acquisitions.
* Says 2013 capex may exceed target to reach 1.35 bln eur (Adds H1 investments, comment on capex outlook, details on demand)
June 24 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
- HEICO Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Beware Phantom Dividend Cuts
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Annaly Is Too Difficult To Understand (10/3/13)
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Stay Away From Annaly
- Heico Continues To Soar
- HEICO Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript