News: Heidelbergcement AG (HEIG.DE)
23 Dec 2014
Wed, Dec 24 2014
* Price tag $1.4 bln, up to $100 mln hinging on performance
FRANKFURT, Dec 24 - Germany's HeidelbergCement AG said on Wednesday it clinched a deal to sell its Hanson Building Products business to private equity firm Lone Star Funds for $1.4 billion.
(Adds Stryker, HeidelbergCement, Family Dollar, Portugal Telecom and others)
- Germany's HeidelbergCement AG is negotiating to sell Hanson Building Products Ltd, a maker of concrete and clay building products, to private equity firm Lone Star Funds, according to people familiar with the matter.
Dec 23 - Germany's HeidelbergCement AG is negotiating to sell Hanson Building Products Ltd, a maker of concrete and clay building products, to private equity firm Lone Star Funds, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Says agreed minimum price for property is around 115 million eur
* Shares rise as much as 6 percent (Adds profit margin, analyst comment, share price)
LONDON, Nov 6 - European shares fell on Thursday, with switch maker Legrand underperforming, as investors' caution that a European Central Bank (ECB) meeting might not yield new monetary easing measures weighed on markets.
FRANKFURT, Nov 6 - German cement maker HeidelbergCement posted a better than expected 10 percent rise in core profit as it pushed through price increases in North America, Britain and Indonesia.
FRANKFURT, Nov 3 - Germany's HeidelbergCement said it does not intend to bid for a portfolio of assets being sold by Holcim and Lafarge, which have agreed to merge.
- Germany's HeidelbergCement Sells Hanson Building Products to Americans
- HEICO's (HEI) CEO Laurans Mendelson on Q4 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Dividend Challengers: 24 Increases Expected By February 28
- Heico: Growing Moat, Play On Aviation Industry Growth, But Fully Valued
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 44 Increase Expected By January 31
- European Markets Retreat After Friday’s Surge; Weak Eurozone Manufacturing Index Fails To Inspire