News: Heineken NV (HEIN.AS)
10 Dec 2013
MUMBAI - Heineken NV , the world's third largest brewer, bought an additional 1.3 percent stake in India's United Breweries for 2.8 billion rupees ($45.8 million) on the stock market, the National Stock Exchange data showed.
MUMBAI, Dec 10 - Heineken NV, the world's third largest brewer, bought an additional 1.3 percent stake in India's United Breweries for 2.8 billion rupees ($45.8 million) on the stock market, the National Stock Exchange data showed.
* English Premiership says breakaway plans remain on track
COPENHAGEN - Danish brewer Carlsberg has appointed former Heinz executive Christopher Warmoth as head of its Asia business to aim for a bigger share of the high-growth market to offset weak beer sales in recession-hit western Europe.
* Asia growth not enough to counteract weak sales in Europe
* Estimated sponsorship cost was 50-55 mln euros per year
BRUSSELS - Heineken, the world's third largest brewer, has extended its sponsorship of the Champions League, Europe's premier soccer club tournament, for three years.
* STOXX banking index down 2.1 pct in worst day in 2 months
LONDON, Oct 23 - European shares snapped a nine-day winning streak on Wednesday, hit by a fall in euro zone banks after the ECB set out plans for a new, tougher stress test and after disappointing earnings reports in other sectors.
BRUSSELS, Oct 23 - Heineken NV : * "(In Russia) the overall market is down and will be down... Overall it's a difficult market and we think that the overall outlook for the market will be around minus 10 for the year. Weather also plays a bit in Q3 in September," CFO tells conference call
- Heineken N.V. reports 2013 third quarter results
- Heineken N.V. reports 2013 half year results: Resilient performance in challenging market conditions
- HEINEKEN introduces new disclosure in earnings release
- Mexican federal trade commission issues resolution on competition in beer market
- HEINEKEN signs binding agreement to divest Finnish Hartwall business to Royal Unibrew
- HEINEKEN announces departure of Chief HR Officer
- HEINEKEN signs joint venture agreement in Myanmar
- Heineken N.V. Annual General Meeting of Shareholders adopts all proposals
- Heineken N.V. Trading Update - First Quarter 2013
- Heineken N.V. successfully prices EUR 500 million of Notes