News: Heineken NV (HEIN.AS)
BRUSSELS - Heineken , the world's third-largest beer maker, reported lower than expected sales in the third quarter as Europeans drank less during a wet summer, but kept its forecast of improved profitability this year.
* Volumes lower in west, east Europe, sharply up in Asia-Pacific
PARIS, Oct 22 - European shares inched higher in early trading on Wednesday, extending the previous session's sharp gains, with a raft of positive corporate results from companies including ABB and Husqvarna lifting sentiment.
BRUSSELS, Oct 22 - Heineken, the world's third largest brewer, reported lower than expected beer sales in the third quarter as wet weather reduced drinking in Europe, but retained its full-year outlook.
* Group revenue +0.7 pct organically, with group revenue per hectolitre up 0.9 pct
LONDON - Poor summer weather in China hit SABMiller's lager sales in the second quarter, though higher prices and a jump in soft drink sales helped boost revenues at the world's second biggest beer maker.
LAGOS, Oct 13 - Nigerian Breweries (NB) said on Monday it won regulatory approval to merge its operations with rival Consolidated Breweries, majority owned by its parent firm Heineken.
LONDON - SABMiller boss Alan Clark said on Monday there was no truth in speculation the brewer's interest in buying Dutch rival Heineken was a defensive move aimed at protecting itself from being taken over.
LONDON, Oct 6 - SABMiller boss Alan Clark said on Monday there was no truth in speculation the brewer's interest in buying Dutch rival Heineken was a defensive move aimed at protecting itself from being taken over.
- REG-Heineken N.V. reports 2014 third quarter results
- REG-HEINEKEN confirms review of CFO succession plans
- REG-HEINEKEN responds to recent press speculation
- REG-HEINEKEN divests packaging operations in Mexico
- REG-Heineken N.V. reports 2014 half year results
- HEINEKEN majority owned subsidiaries Nigerian Breweries plc and Consolidated Breweries plc to merge
- Heineken N.V. Annual General Meeting of Shareholders adopts all proposals
- Heineken N.V. reports 2014 first quarter results
- HEINEKEN Appoints Chief Human Resources Officer
- Heineken N.V. reports full year 2013 results: Continued progress against our strategic priorities in a challenging year