Heineken NV (HEIN.AS)
Thu, Dec 15 2016
Heineken NV and investment partner Patron Capital have struck a 403 million pound ($500 million) deal to buy and break up Punch Taverns , in a move that would make the Dutch brewer Britain's third-biggest pubs group.
Dutch brewer Heineken and an investment partner are in advanced takeover talks with Punch Taverns , Punch said on Wednesday, but face competition from a higher rival bid from one of the British pub company's founders.
ABIDJAN, Nov 28 Heineken is planning to take on Castel for the top spot in Ivory Coast's growing beer market by competing with the French company on price, the general manager of the Dutch firm's new brewery said on Monday.
* Successfully placed long 10-year notes with a coupon of 1.375 pct for a principal amount of 500 million euros ($530.65 million)
BRUSSELS, Oct 26 Heineken, now the world's second largest beer maker, sold more beer than expected in the third quarter and retained its full-year profit margin forecast, although said the impact of currencies would be worse than previously thought.
* Consolidated beer volume +2.0% organically, with growth in Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe offsetting weaker volume in Africa Middle East & Eastern Europe
MIDVAAL, South Africa Heineken plans to bring more of its premium brands into South Africa following its recent introduction of Sol Mexican lager which it hopes will increase its market share.
MIDVAAL, South Africa, Sept 15 Heineken plans to bring more of its premium brands into South Africa following its recent introduction of Sol Mexican lager which it hopes will increase its market share.
BRUSSELS, Aug 1 Heineken, the world's third-largest brewer, forecast a bigger blow from declining currencies this year after a first half when strength in Asia and Europe helped to offset declining sales in Africa.
* H1 consolidated revenue of 10.09 billion versus 10.34 billion euros in Reuters poll
- European Markets Fall as Swiss-led Sell-off Overshadows BP Court Victory, Carrefour Quarterly Sales
- Heineken, SAB Miller Brewing up Big M&A Activity: MergerTalk
- Markets Uncertain in Face of Economic and Political Risks, But Some Good News
- SAB Miller Eyes Heineken, Apple iPhone Sales, Cramer's Energy Play
- They Just Don't Get Beer!