Heineken NV (HEIN.AS)
26 May 2017
Sun, May 14 2017
(This May 13 story corrects to show in paragraph 2 launch in 14 markets, not 17)
BRUSSELS, May 13 Dutch brewer Heineken has launched a non-alcoholic version of its namesake beer with the aim of becoming the global leader in a part of the market growing faster than the average.
May 9 Dutch food retailer Sligro Food Group and Heineken, the world's second largest brewer, said on Tuesday they expected to reach a deal for logistical operations in the hospitality sector.
* SLIGRO FOOD GROUP AND HEINEKEN NETHERLANDS MOVE TOWARDS STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
* Heineken acquires remaining stake in Lagunitas Brewing Company
BRIEF-United Breweries says co not aware of development on proposal between Heineken and banks/lenders
* United Breweries clarifies on news item regarding Heineken's proposal to lenders to buy Mallya's pledged shares in united breweries
BRUSSELS Heineken NV , the world's second largest brewer unexpectedly increased volumes in the first quarter due to solid beer sales in Asia and Europe and repeated its forecast for margin expansion in 2017.
BRUSSELS, April 19 Heineken NV, the world's second largest brewer unexpectedly increased volumes in the first quarter due to solid beer sales in Asia and Europe and repeated its forecast for margin expansion in 2017.
* Q1 consolidated beer volume 44.0 mhl versus 43.4 in Reuters poll
* Following constructive engagement between CMA, board now expects transaction to become effective before end of August 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
- European Markets Fall as Swiss-led Sell-off Overshadows BP Court Victory, Carrefour Quarterly Sales
- Heineken, SAB Miller Brewing up Big M&A Activity: MergerTalk
- Markets Uncertain in Face of Economic and Political Risks, But Some Good News
- SAB Miller Eyes Heineken, Apple iPhone Sales, Cramer's Energy Play
- They Just Don't Get Beer!