News: Hess Corp (HES)
21 Oct 2014
Mon, Oct 20 2014
COPENHAGEN, Oct 20 - Denmark has received a record number of applications for oil and gas permits in its latest licensing round, including from A.P. Moller-Maersk's oil unit, Royal Dutch Shell and Hess .
HOUSTON, Sept 24 - Hess Midstream Partners, a master limited partnership (MLP), filed for a $250 million initial public offering representing an interest in Hess Corp's North Dakota oil and gas storage facilities and processing plants, according to a regulatory filing on Wednesday.
BISMARCK N.D. - Hess Corp and other major North Dakota oil producers will tell the state's top energy regulators on Tuesday that existing field practices used to prepare Bakken crude for rail transport are safe and that tighter standards could actually do more harm than good.
* PDVSA tries to sell most of its foreign refining assets (Adds reaction from PDVSA, Duff & Phelps)
(Adds Trian Fund Management, Verizon, Endesa, TIM, Allianz, Sulzer, Perutnina Ptuj, Espirito Santo Financial Group, Falabella, UniCredit, Abertis, IAC/Interactive Corp, Hess Corporation, Merck & Co, PZU and Mediobanca)
HOUSTON, Sept 17 - Hess Corporation and Venezuela's state-run PDVSA have found an interested buyer for their 350,000 barrel per day (bpd) Hovensa refinery in the Virgin Islands, sources close to the deal told Reuters on Wednesday, confirming a local news report.
LONDON, Sept 17 - Independent oil and gas explorer Petroceltic said it would resume drilling in Iraqi Kurdistan together with partner Hess in early October, after operations were suspended at one of its wells due to security risks in the region.
HOUSTON - In June 2013, activist investors got the board of SandRidge Energy Inc to fire its CEO Tom Ward, arguing that he had mismanaged the Oklahoma City company and destroyed billions in shareholder value.
LONDON - U.S. oil producer Hess Corp has suspended oil-drilling operations in Iraqi Kurdistan and started to evacuate non-essential staff amid spreading violence in the region, its minority partner Petroceltic said.
LONDON, Aug 11 - U.S. oil producer Hess Corp has suspended oil-drilling operations in Iraqi Kurdistan and started to evacuate non-essential staff amid spreading violence in the region, its minority partner Petroceltic said.
- 3 Reasons Why Kinder Morgan Energy Partners Is The Best Value Long Bond Trade
- Drilling Down Into The Energy Sector
- How Libya Sunk The Oil Frackers' Stocks, Plus The Conoco Story
- Could Oil Price Plunge Herald an End to U.S. Shale Production Boom?
- 28 New Stocks Make Most Attractive/Dangerous Lists For October
- Hess Corporation: A Low-Risk Energy Play For Your Portfolio
- Production Update, Transfer of Ownership, IPO, Technical Update, and New Contract - Research Reports on Petroleo Brasileiro, Alcoa, Hess, Devon Energy and Air Products
- Hess Schedules Earnings Release Conference Call
- Pricing of Offering, Competitions, Dividends, Scheduled Conference Calls, and Recognitions - Research Reports on Ensco, BP, Range Resources, Devon Energy and Hess
- Hess Corporation Recognized by CDP as S&P 500 Leader for Climate Change Transparency
- Hess Midstream Partners LP Files Registration Statement for Initial Public Offering
- Technical Updates, Dividends, and Upcoming Events - Research Reports on Devon, Ensco, Hess, Chesapeake and Cheniere
- Oil, Gas and Consumable Fuels Equities Technical Momentum - Occidental Petroleum, Suncor Energy, Hess, USEC, and Alpha Natural Resources
- Hess Announces Regular Quarterly Dividend on Common Stock
- Upcoming Conferences, Technical Updates, and Mergers - Research Reports on Cheniere, Phillips 66, Energy Transfer, Southwestern and Hess
- Hess to Participate in Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference