Hexagon AB (HEXAb.ST)
28 Mar 2017
Thu, Mar 23 2017
STOCKHOLM The Swedish stock exchange has fined measurement technology firm Hexagon 6.2 million Swedish crowns ($706,000) for breaching its rules by delaying when it announced the arrest of its chief executive last year.
STOCKHOLM, March 23 The Swedish stock exchange has fined measurement technology firm Hexagon 6.2 million Swedish crowns ($706,000) for breaching its rules by delaying when it announced the arrest of its chief executive last year.
* Nasdaq Stockholm orders Hexagon AB to pay fine corresponding to two annual fees
STOCKHOLM Hexagon CEO Ola Rollen said on Thursday he would not give up his job at the measurement technology company and laid out a detailed defense against charges over insider trading brought against him by Norwegian prosecutors.
* Shares drop 2.5 pct (Adds comments from conference call, background, updates shares)
STOCKHOLM, March 16 Hexagon shares fell on Thursday after the chief executive of the Swedish measurement technology and software firm was charged with insider trading, with some calls for him to temporarily step aside.
* AP1 fund, sixth biggest owner in Hexagon, says based on current information, have confidence in that Ola Rollen can carry on duties as CEO and board member
* Norway police charge Hexagon CEO Rollen with insider trading
OSLO, March 15 Norwegian police have charged Ola Rollen, the chief executive of Swedish measurement technology firm Hexagon AB, with insider trading, the country's white-collar crimes unit said on Wednesday.
* Nominates new chairwoman with links to main investor (Adds CEO comments, background, shares)