HollyFrontier Corp (HFC.N)
Wed, Aug 3 2016
HollyFrontier Corp said it does not expect to cut production of refined products, contrasting comments made by its rivals, who expect refiners to process less crude in response to a gasoline glut that is eroding margins.
* To run refineries up to 96 pct of capacity in Q3 (Adds comments from conference call)
* Hollyfrontier corporation reports quarterly results and announces regular cash dividend
Aug 3 U.S. refiner HollyFrontier Corp reported a quarterly loss, compared with a year-earlier profit, as it took a $654.1 million impairment charge amid weak refining margins.
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.33per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. refiner HollyFrontier Corp reported a 91 percent fall in quarterly profit hurt by a steep fall in refining margins and lower refinery utilization rate amid a rise in diesel and gasoline inventories.
* Qtrly production levels averaged approximately 416,000 barrels per day
May 4 U.S. refiner HollyFrontier Corp reported a 91 percent fall in quarterly profit hurt by a steep fall in refining margins and lower refinery utilization rate.
* Says CEO Michael C. Jennings FY 2015 total compensation $9.9 million versus $8.8 million in FY 2014
- Who Is To Blame For Merchant Refiners' High Regulatory Costs?
- CVR's Carl Icahn Blasts The EPA Over Blender Rules
- Icahn Plunges Into The Battle Over The Blending Mandate
- Be Careful With HollyFrontier Corp
- HollyFrontier (HFC) George J. Damiris on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- These Refiners Are Best-Positioned For A Bumpy Future