HollyFrontier Corp (HFC.N)
18 Jan 2017
Fri, Jan 13 2017
BRIEF-HollyFrontier Corp, Holly Energy Partners announce senior management changes relating to pending Petro-Canada Lubricants acquisition
* HollyFrontier Corporation and holly energy partners announce senior management changes relating to pending Petro-Canada lubricants acquisition
BRIEF-Hollyfrontier Corporation announces pricing of offering of $750 million of 5.875% senior notes due 2026
* Hollyfrontier Corporation announces pricing of offering of $750 million of 5.875% senior notes due 2026
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* On November 8 Michael C. Jennings notified board that he will retire from his position as executive chairman
* HollyFrontier Corp says expect 2017 capital and turnaround spending to be $400 million-$450 million depending on 2017 margin environment - conf call Further company coverage:
HollyFrontier Corp reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday as a dip in costs helped soften the impact of a steep decline in refining margins.
Nov 3 HollyFrontier Corp reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday as a dip in costs helped soften the impact of a steep decline in refining margins.
* Hollyfrontier Corp says quarterly sales and other revenues $2.85 billion versus. $3.59 billion last year
Nov 3 U.S. refiner HollyFrontier Corp reported a 62 percent fall in quarterly profit on Thursday as a surplus of refined products decimated refining margins.
U.S. oil refiner HollyFrontier Corp said on Monday it would buy Suncor Energy Inc's Petro-Canada lubricants unit for C$1.13 billion ($844 million), expanding its North American lubricants business.
- How To Take Advantage Of Year-End Price Pressures
- Carl Icahn Is Now The Trump Administration's Official Adviser On Regulatory Reform
- Understand And Profit From Year-End Cross-Currents
- Par Pacific Is Undervalued Due To Temporary Factors That Are Expected To Reverse In The Near Term
- December 2016's 10 Worst CCC Stocks At Various Market Caps
- Rising Costs For Refiners Place Pressure On President-Elect Trump To Respond