News: HollyFrontier Corp (HFC.N)
20 Dec 2013
Wed, Aug 7 2013
* Coastal to inland crude differentials narrowed in second quarter
Aug 7 - Oil refiner HollyFrontier Corp reported a 48 percent fall in quarterly profit due to higher cost for the crude it processes.
NEW YORK, July 28 - Shares of HollyFrontier Corp. , a Dallas-based oil refiner, are expected to rise 30 percent over the medium term due to its access to cheaply-priced crude produced in North Dakota, West Texas, and the Rocky Mountain region, the weekly business newspaper Barron's reported on Sunday.
- Dividend Growth Investing: Misguided And Doing It All Wrong
- Best Mid-Cap Dividend Stocks According To Lynch Principles
- A Million Dollars Just Isn't What It Used To Be (Part 1)
- A Long-Term Winning Dividend Portfolio Based On Graham's Principles
- Storm The Castle Stock Of The Day: HollyFrontier (HFC)
- Roof Leaker To Watch: HollyFrontier (HFC)
- Under the Lens: Valero Energy, HollyFrontier, Northern Tier Energy, and PBF Energy
- HollyFrontier Provides Update on Reduced Crude Rate at Its Subsidiary's Navajo Refinery
- Extended Open Season, Dividends, Acquisitions, and Financial Results - Research Report on Phillips 66, HollyFrontier, Western Refining, CVR Energy, and Delek
- Holly Energy Partners Announces Management Changes
- Pre-Market Analysis: Valero Energy Corp., HollyFrontier Corp., PBF Energy Inc., and Northern Tier Energy L.P.
- Completed Divestitures, Reduced Throughput, and Financial Results - Research Report on Tesoro, Hess, Marathon Petroleum, HollyFrontier, and Alon USA
- HollyFrontier Corporation Announces Special and Regular Cash Dividends
- HollyFrontier Announces Reduced Crude Rate at Its Subsidiary’s Navajo Refinery
- Holly Energy Partners Announces Pipeline Volume Impact due to Crude Rate Reduction at HollyFrontier Corporation’s Subsidiary’s Navajo Refinery
- HollyFrontier Corporation Reports Quarterly Net Income