Hecla Mining Co (HL.N)
23 Jan 2017
* Sees 2016 total silver production of 16.25 MOZ Source text: [http://bit.ly/2dQOcvI] Further company coverage:
* Hecla reports 4.3 million ounces of silver and 52,126 ounces of gold production in third quarter 2016
BRIEF-Everton Resources, Hecla Mining, through 100% subsidiary Hecla Quebec, agreed to transfer Wildcat 1 and 2 properties to Everton
* Everton Resources and Hecla Mining, through 100% subsidiary Hecla Quebec, agreed to transfer Wildcat 1 and 2 properties to Everton Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Qtrly silver production of 4.2 million ounces, up 71%; qtrly gold production of 62,965 ounces, up 41%.
* As of July 25, 2016, Hecla, through its wholly owned subsidiary Hecla Canada Ltd, controlled 2.6 million shares and 1.3 million warrants
* Hecla Mining Co says withdrawal and termination of its bid for dolly varden silver corporation
- Gold - Will The Rally Prove To Be A Dead-Cat Bounce Or A Longer-Term Trend Reversal?
- Resource Sector Digest: Is It Uranium's Turn To Rise And Shine?
- Latest SGE Withdrawals Lowest Since 2012, But What's The Significance For Gold Stock Investment?
- Gold: New Year Reversal Or Dead Cat Bounce?
- Is Hecla Mining Primed For More Gains?
- 2017 Predictions - Gold, Silver, PGMs, The Dollar, Markets And Geopolitics