News: H Lundbeck A/S (HLUKF.PK)
25 Aug 2014
Fri, Sep 19 2014
* Says Biotie today announced that its partner H. Lundbeck A/S (Lundbeck) has brought Selincro onto market in France
Aug 29 - Biotie Therapies Oyj : * Biotie: Selincro enters the market in Germany * Says its partner H.Lundbeck A/S (Lundbeck) has brought Selincro on
HELSINKI, Aug 7 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
COPENHAGEN, Aug 7 - Danish pharmaceutical group Lundbeck posted second-quarter operating profit below forecasts on Thursday, but kept its operating profit and sales outlook for the full year.
COPENHAGEN, July 14 - H. Lundbeck * Otsuka and lundbeck submit new drug application (NDA) to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for brexpiprazole for the treatment of schizophrenia and as adjunctive therapy for the treatment of major depression * The NDA is supported by seven completed clinical Phase 2 or 3 studies in proposed indications * Clinical development program included more than 6,500 individuals, including more than 5,300 who received brexpiprazole Sou
OSLO, July 10 - The following stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday:
LONDON - A novel drug to fight alcohol dependency has been endorsed for use on Britain's state health service by the country's cost-effectiveness watchdog NICE in a boost to its Danish maker Lundbeck.
LONDON, July 10 - A novel drug to fight alcohol dependency has been endorsed for use on Britain's state health service by the country's cost-effectiveness watchdog NICE in a boost to its Danish maker Lundbeck.
STOCKHOLM, June 27 - H Lundbeck A/S : * Lundbeck provides update on the development program for desmoteplase * Says the study did not meet the primary endpoint * Says will now consult with clinical and regulatory experts about the future
COPENHAGEN, June 23 - H. Lundbeck : * Has successfully completed tender offer for Chelsea Therapeutics * Merger expected to close today, 62.5 percent of outstanding shares tendered and Notices of Guaranteed Delivery delivered for 16.1 percent of outstanding shares * By acquiring Chelsea Therapeutics, Lundbeck gains the rights to Chelsea Therapeutics' recently FDA-approved product, Northera (droxidopa), which is expected to be launched later in 2014 * Says orphan neurology drug Nor
- Results of a New Study of Brintellix® (vortioxetine) vs. Escitalopram on Sexual Functioning in Well Treated MDD Patients Experiencing Treatment-Emergent Sexual Dysfunction
- New CONNECT Study Presents data on Measures of Cognitive Performance in Adult Patients Treated with Brintellix® (vortioxetine) for Major Depressive Disorder
- Caregivers of People with Schizophrenia Need Support, Not Stigma
- FDA Accepts for Review Otsuka Pharmaceutical and Lundbeck’s Supplemental New Drug Application to Expand Abilify Maintena® (aripiprazole) Labeling
- Takeda and Lundbeck Announce Brintellix® (vortioxetine) for the Treatment of Major Depressive Disorder in Adults is Now Available in Pharmacies
- New Initiative Convenes National, Local Leaders to Highlight Community-Oriented Approaches That Aim to Support People with Serious Mental Illness
- Lundbeck Launches Fourth Annual Build Hope for Huntington’s Disease Campaign in Partnership With the Hereditary Disease Foundation
- New Online Community Connects People Affected by Challenging Seizure Disorder
- Lundbeck’s SABRIL® (vigabatrin) Now Approved by U.S. FDA as an Adjunctive Treatment Option for Children 10 and older with Refractory Complex Partial Seizures
- Lundbeck Launches Support Program for Parents of Children with Infantile Spasms