H Lundbeck A/S (HLUKF.PK)
Mon, Nov 7 2016
* Board member Lars Holmqvist purchased on Nov. 7 total of 15,000 Lundbeck shares at 242.01 Danish crowns ($36)
* Shares up 8 pct (Adds detail, CEO quotes, updates share price)
COPENHAGEN, Nov 2 Danish pharmaceutical group lifted its full-year revenue and operating profit forecasts after posting a better than expected quarterly result.
* U.S. FDA approves Carnexiv (Carbamazepine) injection as intravenous replacement therapy for oral carbamazepine formulations
BRIEF-Ligand says partner Lundbeck plans to make Carnexiv commercially available in U.S. in early 2017
* Partner Lundbeck receives FDA approval of Carnexiv(tm) (carbamazepine) injection as intravenous short-term replacement therapy for certain seizure types
MILAN, Sept 23 European shares fell in early trading on Friday, pulling back from two-week highs hit in the previous session following the U.S. Federal Reserve's decision to push back on its next rate increase.
Danish drugmaker H Lundbeck A/S's highly anticipated experimental Alzheimer's drug failed in a late-stage study, underscoring the challenges faced by drugmakers to tackle the debilitating memory-robbing disease.
Sept 22 Danish drugmaker H Lundbeck A/S's highly anticipated experimental Alzheimer's drug failed in a late-stage study, underscoring the challenges faced by drugmakers to tackle the debilitating memory-robbing disease.
* Conclusions from first out of three phase 3 studies on idalopirdine in alzheimer's disease
* EVP and CFO, Anders Götzsche, sold on Sept. 9 total of 39,939 Lundbeck shares at price of 262.04 Danish crowns ($39.55) and on Sept. 12 total of 11,061 Lundbeck shares at price of 257.02 crowns Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6261 Danish crowns) (Gdynia Newsroom)
- Upcoming Events - Regeneron's Eylea Combo And Lundbeck Takes On Alzheimer's, Again
- Spotlight On Axovant After Lundbeck's Alzheimer's Failure
- H. Lundbeck's (HLUKF) CEO Kare Schultz on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Premarket Biotech Digest: Major Mayo Research, Axovant Still Shortable, Mylan Perrigo Bid
- Premarket Biotech Digest: Jimmy Carter And Keytruda, Geron Buying Op, Valeant-Sprout