H Lundbeck A/S (HLUKF.PK)
25 May 2017
Wed, May 10 2017
May 10 Danish drugmaker Lundbeck raised its financial guidance for the fourth time in 12 months as sales of its anti-epileptic drug Sabril was not dented by copycat competition, as Lundbeck had expected, its chief executive said on Wedneday.
* 2017 GUIDANCE RAISED BASED ON STRONG REVENUE GROWTH AND IMPROVED PROFITABILITY
* LUNDBECK ENTERS A CONDITIONAL AGREEMENT AND DIVESTS PART OF ITS HEADQUARTERS IN COPENHAGEN AND EXPECTS TO RAISE ITS FINANCIAL GUIDANCE BY DKK 200 MILLION
* OTSUKA AND LUNDBECK ANNOUNCE IMPROVEMENT OF AGITATION SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ALZHEIMER’S-TYPE DEMENTIA FOLLOWING TREATMENT WITH BREXPIPRAZOLE RELATIVE TO PLACEBO
BRIEF-Health Canada approves Otsuka and Lundbeck's REXULTI as a treatment for schizophrenia in adults
* Health Canada approves Otsuka and Lundbeck's REXULTI(tm) (brexpiprazole) as a treatment for schizophrenia in adults
Two remaining late-stage clinical trials testing an experimental Alzheimer's drug from Denmark's Lundbeck have failed, scuppering hopes for the medicine and underscoring the difficulty of developing such treatments.
Feb 8 Two remaining late-stage clinical trials testing an experimental Alzheimer's drug from Denmark's Lundbeck have failed, scuppering hopes for the medicine and underscoring the difficulty of developing such treatments.
* Not concerned about the policies of U.S. President Donald Trump.
* Lundbeck continues to show solid revenue growth and strong improvement in profitability
LONDON Danish drugmaker Lundbeck is betting that shark antibodies may offer a new way of getting drugs into the brain to fight Alzheimer's and other diseases, after successful early research with privately owned U.S. biotech firm Ossianix.
- Lundbeck Investors Agitated With Mixed Alzheimer's Data
- Teva Delivers Some Good News As Pressure Builds
- Teva's Chorea Approval And Osteoporosis Data For Amgen
- Early Beginnings For Alzheimer's Vaccines
- Snippet Roundup: Pressure Is On For Axovant And Glaxo
- Upcoming Events - Regeneron's Eylea Combo And Lundbeck Takes On Alzheimer's, Again