Honda Motor Co Ltd (HMC.N)
24 Feb 2017
BRIEF-R&I affirms Honda Motor Co Ltd's rating at "AA" and changes outlook to stable from negative -R&I
* Rating and Investment Information, Inc. (R&I) affirmed the company's rating at "AA" -R&I
* Honda Canada Inc says president and Ceo Jerry Chenkin to retire
MOSCOW Russia's standards agency, Rosstandart, said the local retailer of Honda and Acura cars had informed it of the recall of up to 135,491 cars due to possible airbag faults.
MOSCOW, Feb 21 Russia's standards agency, Rosstandart, said the local retailer of Honda and Acura cars had informed it of the recall of up to 135,491 cars due to possible airbag faults.
JAKARTA, Feb 20 Indonesia's anti-monopoly agency said on Monday that two companies that make and distribute Yamaha and Honda motorbikes there were guilty of price-fixing.
BRIEF-Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings reports a 5.3 percent passive stake in Honda Motor Co as of Dec 31, 2016
* Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings Inc reports a 5.3 percent passive stake in Honda Motor Co Ltd as of december 31, 2016 -sec filing Source text : [ID:http://bit.ly/2kzoHoI] Further company coverage:
TOKYO Honda Motor Co Ltd and Hitachi Ltd's auto parts subsidiary plan to form a joint venture to develop, produce and sell motors for electric vehicles (EV), joining forces to better compete in the highly specialized "green" car segment.
* Analyst: High tech costs require more industry tie-ups (Adds details of partnership, analyst comments)
TOKYO, Feb 7 Honda Motor Co Ltd and Hitachi Ltd's automotive unit said on Tuesday they would form a joint venture to develop, produce and sell motors for electric cars.
TOKYO, Feb 7 Honda Motor Co Ltd and parts supplier Hitachi Automotive Systems Ltd on Tuesday said they would hold a news conference on an operational partnership later in the day.
- Wall Street Breakfast: Fed Minutes In Focus
- Which Companies Planned For A Strong Yen In 2017?
- Honda Motor's (HMC) Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd. 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Wall Street Breakfast: Earnings Season Kicks Into High Gear
- Wall Street Breakfast: The Unraveling Of Dodd-Frank