Harmony Gold Mining Company Ltd (HMY.N)
20 Jan 2017
Tue, Oct 25 2016
* Harmony completes Hidden Valley acquisition Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Harmony acquires full ownership of Hidden Valley mine in Papua New Guinea
* Defines world class gold resource in South Africa joint venture with Harmony Gold intention to list on LSE & JSE in 2017
* Pleased to announce that an application for a special mining lease for Wafi-Golpu project was submitted today to mineral resources authority in Papua New Guinea
JOHANNESBURG, Aug 17 Harmony Gold's chief executive said on Wednesday that the South African gold producer, which plans to expand in Africa, could assess Barrick Gold's assets in Acacia.
- The Composition Of U.S. Equity Fundamentals
- Silver Leads The Way In Precious Metals Stock Performance YTD
- Freeport-McMoRan Inc. - The Go-To Copper Investment Vehicle
- Unlike Gold, Gold Miners Find Support
- Gold Trades Closer To $1050 An Ounce (Part 2)
- Time To Buy Gold And Gold Miners, Which Stocks To Buy?