News: Henkel & Co KGaA AG (HNKG_p.DE)
15 Aug 2014
Wed, Nov 12 2014
LONDON, Nov 12 - Fears that Russia's economic downturn will ravage European multinationals may have been overstated in some cases, with companies that sell beer and soap defying gloomy expectations.
* Henkel boosted by strong results (Updates with closing prices)
LONDON, Nov 11 - Europe's benchmark index of top shares trimmed its gains on Tuesday, hurt by a fall in Italian stocks and a weak open on Wall Street, but remained supported by strength in telecoms issues.
* Sees 2014 EBIT margin close to 16 pct, previously 15.5 pct
* Henkel boosted by strong results (Adds quote, detail, updates prices)
* CEO says have introduced shortened working hours to some extent in Ukraine, but not in Russia Further company coverage: (Reporting by Kirsti Knolle)
* Ceo says expect continuing growth in all our businesses in China
LONDON, Nov 11 - European shares inched higher on Tuesday, boosted by upbeat updates from telecoms operator Vodafone and German companies Henkel and Hochtief.
LONDON, Nov 11 - European shares inched higher early on Tuesday, boosted by upbeat updates from telecoms operator Vodafone and German companies Henkel and Hochtief.
FRANKFURT, Nov 11 - German consumer goods group Henkel posted better than expected third-quarter earnings and raised its full year forecast slightly thanks to emerging market demand for its washing powders, beauty products and industrial adhesives.
- Henkel and Quickstep Present Study of Benzoxazine Components and OoA Manufacturing Process for Aircraft and Helicopters
- Henkel Loctite Benzoxazine Composites: Elevating Aerospace Prepreg Performance
- Loctite Benzoxazine Resins From Henkel
- Henkel Launches Surfacing Film With Improved Properties for Aircraft
- Henkel China Awarded as Distinguished Supplier by Qoros
- HENKEL Partners With Formula E Team China Racing as Exclusive Adhesive Supplier
- Henkel’s Full Product & Service Package Convinces Aluminum Producer Trimet
- Loctite MAX 3 – the Latest Generation of Polyurethane Matrix Resins
- Henkel Opens World’s Largest Adhesives Factory in China
- Henkel Once Again Named “Supplier of the Year”