Henkel & Co KGaA AG (HNKG_p.DE)
2 Dec 2016
Thu, Nov 17 2016
DUESSELDORF, Germany German consumer goods group Henkel wants to step up digital sales of its core brands, focusing on emerging markets and a younger generation which is increasingly shopping online, its chief executive said on Thursday.
* Top 10 brands to contribute 75 pct of sales by 2020 (Recasts throughout, adds detail on digital strategy, quotes, analyst comment)
FRANKFURT, Nov 17 German consumer goods group Henkel wants to focus on its top 10 brands and expand ecommerce sales in a move to respond to volatile markets and declining demand in Western Europe, the group said in a 2020 strategy update.
* Shares indicated 1.6 percent higher (Adds share price indication, details)
* Shares at record high, lead blue-chip DAX index (Recasts throughout, adds detail, background)
* CFO says have committed ourselves to 3.7 billion eur in expenses for takeovers this year, so far 440 million paid out
FRANKFURT, Aug 11 German consumer goods group Henkel expects North American Sun Products to add 1.4 billion euros ($1.56 billion) to group sales, following June's acquisition of the laundry detergent maker.
FRANKFURT, Aug 11 German consumer group Henkel lifted the full-year guidance for its core profit margin as it reported consensus-beating second-quarter results bolstered by strong sales in emerging markets.
FRANKFURT German consumer products group Henkel said on Friday it was buying U.S. laundry and home care company The Sun Products Corp from a fund of Vestar Capital Partners in a deal valued at $3.6 billion including debt.
* Shares top performers on DAX index (Adds advisors, analyst comment, shares)