News: Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG)
12 Mar 2014
Thu, Feb 6 2014
PARIS - A Harley-Davidson motorbike sold at auction on Thursday for almost 20 times its estimated value - because its previous owner was the pope.
PARIS, Feb 6 - A Harley-Davidson motorbike sold at auction on Thursday for almost 20 times its estimated value - because its previous owner was the pope.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, February 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded the Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG) and its Harley-Davidson Financial Services, Inc. (HDFS) subsidiary to 'A' from 'A-'. In addition, Fitch has withdrawn HOG's senior unsecured rating, now that all of the motor company's senior unsecured debt has been repaid. Fitch does not expect HOG to issue debt at the parent company level in the intermediate te
- Harley-Davidson Inc posted a higher quarterly profit on Thursday, lifted by growing global motorcycle sales, while its preliminary 2014 shipment forecast suggested its efforts to reach non-traditional riders will continue to gain traction.
Jan 30 - Harley-Davidson Inc posted a higher quarterly profit on Thursday, lifted by growing global motorcycle sales, while its preliminary 2014 shipment forecast suggested its efforts to reach non-traditional riders will continue to gain traction.
PARIS - Signed "Francesco" on its tank, the 1,585 cc Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide that will be auctioned for charity in Paris on February 6 has an unusual owner - Pope Francis.
PARIS, Jan 13 - Signed "Francesco" on its tank, the 1,585 cc Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide that will be auctioned for charity in Paris on Feb. 6 has an unusual owner - Pope Francis.
(Updated: CHANGED "fifth" to "fourth" in lede CHANGED "dropped their fourth straight road game" to "fell to 0-3 in true road contests" in third graph CHANGED "good part of the second half" to "by as many as 11" in fifth graph ADDED "18.1 points per game" and CHANGED "from...season" to "after shooting 39.3 percent...contests" in GAME NOTEBOOK)
North Carolina has guard Leslie McDonald back on the court but P.J. Hairston, last season’s leading scorer, will not return as the No. 18 Tar Heels enter Saturday’s matchup with visiting Davidson. Both players were suspended for receiving impermissible benefits and McDonald was reinstated prior to Wednesday’s loss to Texas, but Hairston's infractions were far more serious and school officials will not seek his reinstatement. The Tar Heels are looking to bounce back after a disappointing effort a
No. 20 New Mexico 79, Davidson 58: Alex Kirk continued a string of strong performances with 16 points and 14 rebounds as the Lobos dispatched the Wildcats in the third-place game of the Charleston Classic at TD Arena in Charleston, S.C.
- Harley-Davidson Rolls Out Lightweight And 3-Wheeled Motorcycles In Japan
- Polaris: Promising Catalyst But No Upside
- Harley-Davidson: 4 Different Insiders Have Sold Shares This Month
- Tracking William Von Mueffling's Cantillon Capital Management Portfolio - Q4 2013 Update
- Harley-Davidson Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Q4 2013 Harley Davidson Inc Earnings Conference call (Webcast)
- Harley-Davidson Busts Out Two More New Bikes
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON, INC. INCREASES DIVIDEND, ANNOUNCES SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION
- Harley-Davidson Delivers Continued Growth For Fourth Quarter And Full Year
- Technical Research on Equities:Harley-Davidson, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Molson Coors Brewing, and Pinnacle Foods
- Stock Movements, Management Changes, Promising Partnerships, and Prestigious Accolades - Research Report on Tesla Motors, PACCAR, Harley-Davidson, Polaris, and Tata Motors
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON, INC. TO REPORT FOURTH QUARTER EARNINGS
- Regional Strategy, Sales Growth, Dividend, New Units, and Appointment - Research Report on GM, Ford, Harley-Davidson, Polaris, and Visteon
- HARLEY-DAVIDSON, INC. DECLARES DIVIDEND
- Stocks to Monitor for the Day: Harley-Davidson Inc., Mead Johnson Nutrition Co., Molson Coors Brewing Co., and Pinnacle Foods Inc.
- Morning Research: Mead Johnson Nutrition Co., Harley-Davidson Inc., Molson Coors Brewing Co., and Pinnacle Foods Inc.