Honeywell International Inc (HON)
24 Mar 2017
Fri, Mar 17 2017
BRIEF-Honeywell says Diamond Green diesel facility to expand annual production capacity of renewable diesel from 10,000 bpd to 18,000 bpd
* diamond green diesel facility will expand its annual production capacity of renewable diesel from 10,000 barrels per day to 18,000 bpd
* Honeywell - announced an $11 million modernization project at U.S. Air force base in Los Angeles, California.
* forecasts 3,900 to 4,400 global helicopter deliveries over next five years Further company coverage:
* Honeywell forecasts 3,900 to 4,400 global helicopter deliveries over next five years Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* UAW Honeywell retirees at Greenville, Ohio, plant win right to keep health care benefits Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Honeywell incoming CEO says can deploy co's cash to buybacks or M&A if there is tax regime change - Investor conf
* Incoming CEO Darius Adamczyk says can deploy co's cash to buybacks or M&A if there is a tax regime change
* Honeywell hosts annual investor conference; reaffirms first quarter and full-year 2017 outlook
* Alarm.Com Holdings - on Feb 22, , waiting period under Hart-Scott-Rodino act as extended by previously disclosed timing agreement between co, Icontrol and FTC expired
BRIEF-Honeywell announces energy management, carbon reduction project with Denmark's largest retailer
* Honeywell announces energy management, carbon reduction project with Denmark's largest retailer
* Afterpay Holdings Limited and Touchcorp Limited signed a heads of agreement (HOA) relating to an in principle agreement for a proposed merger
- Honeywell: 2016 Was A Solid Performance, 2017 Possibly Promises A Return To Form
- Should Dividend Growth Investors Dance Below Their Current Yield Floor?
- Common Sense About The Border Adjustment Tax
- Honeywell International Presents At 2017 JP Morgan Aviation Transportation & Industrials Conference
- EnerNOC Is Looking To Sell - How Much Could It Go For?
- My 75 Stock Feburary 2017 Portfolio Update: New Dividend Record And Buying Shell