News: Hovnanian Enterprises Inc (HOV.N)
9 Dec 2013
Thu, Dec 5 2013
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, December 05 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded the Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: HOV) to 'B-' from 'CCC'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS The upgrade and the Stable Outlook reflects HOV's operating performance year-to-date (YTD), adequate liquidity position, and moderately better prospects for the housi
- 5 Hated Earnings Stocks You Should Love
- Why Real Estate Stocks Fell Despite Stellar New Home Sales
- It's A Bull Market, Oh My!
- Hovnanian Enterprises' CEO Presents at Citi 2013 North American Credit Conference (Transcript)
- LGI Homes IPO Will Help Renters Own Their Home
- Bullish On Single Family Housing Starts? Builders FirstSource Stands To Benefit
- Stock Watchout: D.R. Horton, Lennar, Hovnanian Enterprises, and Beazer Homes USA
- Hovnanian Enterprises Announces Fiscal Year 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Today's Research: D.R. Horton Inc., Lennar Corp., Hovnanian Enterprises Inc., and Beazer Homes USA Inc.
- Hovnanian Enterprises' Presentation at the UBS Building and Building Products Annual CEO Conference to be Webcast Live
- Hovnanian Enterprises and GSO Capital Partners Announce $150 Million Increase of Land Banking Arrangement
- Hovnanian Enterprises' Presentation at the Citi 2013 North American Credit Conference to Be Webcast Live
- Divestitures, Improvements in Home Pricing, Discount Programs, and New Projects - Research Report on Allegheny, Hovnanian, Real Goods Solar, Trex, and Ming Yang
- Pre-Market Analysis: Lennar Corp., D.R. Horton Inc., Hovnanian Enterprises Inc., and Beazer Homes USA Inc.
- Hovnanian Enterprises' Presentation at the Deutsche Bank 21st Annual Leveraged Finance Conference to Be Webcast Live
- Before the Bell Scans: D.R. Horton Inc., Hovnanian Enterprises Inc., Lennar Corp., and Beazer Homes USA Inc.