HP Inc (HPQ)
18 Aug 2017
Wed, Aug 16 2017
* HP Inc - HP Indigo named a Shutterfly preferred digital press provider
* Meg Whitman steps off HP Inc. board of directors; company appoints Chip Bergh as new board chairman
* Board of directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.1327 per share on company's common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says Cyberinc signs partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SHANGHAI Lenovo Group Ltd's personal computer (PC) business will return to positive growth in its fiscal 2017/18 year, the firm's chief executive Yang Yuanqing told Reuters on Thursday, after a drop in shipments last year.
* Qualcomm says AsusTek Computer Inc, Lenovo Group Ltd, HP Inc will be contract manufacturers for new mobile PCs
* Says infosys announces strategic alliance with HP Inc to accelerate digital transformation for enterprise Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HP Inc reported better-than-expected results in what its chief executive termed a "breakthrough" quarter as both its PC and printer businesses grew for the first time since 2010.
* Shares up 3.6 pct in extended trading (Adds forecast, updates shares)
May 24 HP Inc, which was created through the breakup of Hewlett-Packard Co, reported its third straight rise in quarterly revenue as it benefited from a stabilizing market for personal computers.
- Vanguard Brings You Tech
- The AMD Vs. Intel Contest Is Really More Exciting Than Mayweather Vs. McGregor
- Tracking Yacktman Asset Management Portfolio - Q2 2017 Update
- I KNOW Where I Am Not Putting My Money
- Wall Street Breakfast: Earnings Season Kicks Into High Gear
- HP's Bold Acquisition Could Be A Positive For Stockholders