HP Inc (HPQ.N)
26 May 2017
Thu, May 25 2017
* Says infosys announces strategic alliance with HP Inc to accelerate digital transformation for enterprise Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HP Inc reported better-than-expected results in what its chief executive termed a "breakthrough" quarter as both its PC and printer businesses grew for the first time since 2010.
* Shares up 3.6 pct in extended trading (Adds forecast, updates shares)
May 24 HP Inc, which was created through the breakup of Hewlett-Packard Co, reported its third straight rise in quarterly revenue as it benefited from a stabilizing market for personal computers.
* Q2 gaap earnings per share $0.33 from continuing operations
FRANKFURT, May 23 Chinese network and smartphone giant Huawei said on Tuesday it plans a global expansion into computers, posing a fresh challenge to established PC players in a market that has suffered from two years of steady sales volume declines.
* Hp inc - board of directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.1327 per share on company's common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Approves acquisition of printer business of Samsung by HP Inc Further company coverage:
* Staples Inc names Brett Wahlin chief information security officer
* Forms strategic partnership with HP Inc. to market its new A3 printing range Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)