News: Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N)
Thu, Jul 23 2015
- A California appeals court has reinstated parts of a proposed nationwide class action, originally filed in 2003, that accuses Hewlett-Packard Co of selling notebook computers with a defect that caused their screens to go dark.
* Has chosen to disclose that discussions with OEM customer are held with HP
- Carly Fiorina has raised $1.4 million since launching her U.S. presidential bid in May, a slow start for the former Hewlett-Packard Co chief executive compared with others in the crowded Republican field.
* Says signs auto services platforms agreement with Brilliance Auto and HP (China)
June 18 - Oracle Corp named David Donatelli as executive vice president of its converged infrastructure business, which includes engineered systems, servers, storage and networking products.
AMSTERDAM - Hewlett-Packard agreed on Tuesday to pay $100 million to settle a class-action lawsuit stemming from its ill-fated 2011 acquisition of British software company Autonomy.
* HP does not admit any wrongdoing (Updates with quotes from PGGM)
AMSTERDAM, June 9 - Dutch pension fund manager PGGM said on Tuesday Hewlett-Packard had agreed to pay $100 million to settle a class-action lawsuit relating to the company's 2011 acquisition of Autonomy, a "big data" analysis company.
AMSTERDAM - Dutch pension fund manager PGGM said on Tuesday Hewlett-Packard had agreed to pay $100 million to settle a class-auction lawsuit relating to the company's 2011 acquisition of Autonomy, a "big data" analysis company.
* Says announces Hewlett Packard has joined its strategic partnership with CS Loxinfo PCL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Nimble: Tech Still Has Good Growth Stories
- Ignore The Hype: Splunk Remains Overvalued
- Tim Cook Isn't the First CEO to Respond to a Tweet
- Buying Apple: Consider The Scale Of The Potential Investment
- What 3D Systems Needs For A Turnaround
- Wall Street Breakfast: Lockheed Set To Buy Sikorsky For Over $8B
- HP to Acquire ActiveState's Stackato Business to Help Customers Transition to Hybrid Cloud
- Final Approval in U.S. HP Autonomy Shareholder Derivative Litigation
- HP Announces Renewable Energy Agreement With SunEdison to Support Clean Data Centers in Texas
- Oklahoma’s Premier Public Venue Brings Aruba Networks Wi-Fi to Two Million Visitors Annually
- HP and NEC Collaborate to Advance Adoption of Network Functions Virtualization Technology<6701.T>
- HP Outlines Strategy to Help Businesses Prepare for Windows 10
- HP and Intel Team to Advance Innovation, Expand Access of High Performance Computing to All Enterprises
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Files Form 10
- HP Announces Leadership Changes
- New Applications Expand 3D Ecosystem for Sprout by HP