News: Hewlett-Packard Co (HPQ.N)
24 Apr 2014
Tue, Apr 22 2014
FRANKFURT - Lufthansa's IT infrastructure business, which the airline is trying to sell, is drawing interest from big IT groups IBM, Hewlett-Packard and France's Atos, a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* Deutsche Telekom says not interested (Adds company source on bidders)
FRANKFURT, April 22 - Lufthansa's IT infrastructure business, which the airline is trying to sell, is drawing interest from IBM, Hewlett-Packard and France's Atos, German paper Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ) reported, without citing any sources.
* Dodd Frank law obliges firms to ensure no conflict minerals
WARSAW/WASHINGTON April 9 - Hewlett-Packard agreed to pay $108 million to resolve wide-ranging U.S. government investigations into whether some of its foreign units bribed government officials to obtain lucrative contracts, U.S. officials said on Wednesday.
SAN FRANCISCO - Hewlett-Packard will pay $108 million and agreed to take on certain reporting and compliance obligations to settle a Justice Department and SEC investigation into potential violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
SAN FRANCISCO, April 9 - Hewlett-Packard will pay $108 million and agreed to take on certain reporting and compliance obligations to settle a Justice Department and SEC investigation into potential violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
Europe rides rebound in risk appetite, emerging markets shine
WARSAW, April 9 - U.S. firm Hewlett-Packard Co. will on Wednesday acknowledge "corrupt" activities in Poland, Polish interior minister Bartlomiej Sienkiewicz said.
NEW YORK - Shares of Hewlett-Packard Co are poised to rise by 20 percent over the next year, helped by an expected pickup in information-technology spending, according to an article in the April 7 edition of Barron's.
- HP Introduces Next-Generation Enterprise Array for Mission-Critical Workloads
- Colorado Awards HP $116 Million Medicaid Contract
- HP Announces Settlement With DOJ and SEC
- HP Powers Engaging Digital Experiences With Enhanced Rich Media Management Solution
- HP Unveils New DreamColor Displays Offering Unmatched Color Accuracy and Affordability
- Technical Update on Active Stocks -- Research on CytRx, FireEye, Yandex, and Hewlett-Packard
- Next Generation Biometrics & Tech Companies Focus on Consumer Protection - Company Continues Smart Wallet Roll Out
- HP Helps Organizations Increase Agility and Simplify the Network
- HP Helps Partners Capitalize on the New Style of IT
- HP Pioneers Enterprise Print Technology That Combines Manageability Features, Cost Savings