Hargreaves Lansdown PLC (HRGV.L)
23 Jun 2017
Thu, May 18 2017
* Total clients up 56,000 to 932,000 (Recasts, adds detail from statement, share reaction)
LONDON, May 18 British fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown on Thursday posted a 10 percent rise in assets in the four months to the end of April, buoyed by new fund and product launches and improved investor sentiment.
* Appointment of Christopher Hill as chief executive officer with effect from today Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Appointment of Philip Johnson as chief financial officer with effect from today
LONDON, Feb 22 Fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown will open a technology hub in Warsaw by mid-2017 to employ around 50 people, it said on Wednesday.
* Says to open technology hub in warsaw in mid-2017, to employ around 50 people Further company coverage:
* Shares down 2.5 pct, leading FTSE 100 fallers (Adds CEO quote, analyst quote, share reaction, detail from statement, consensus estimates)
LONDON, Feb 8 Fund supermarket Hargreaves Lansdown said pretax profit rose 21 percent year-on-year in the six months to the end of December, helped by strong demand for equities trading after Britain's vote to leave the European Union.
LONDON, Jan 25 Hargreaves Lansdown said on Wednesday it had appointed Philip Johnson as chief financial officer, replacing Chris Hill, who steps up to become chief executive officer.