News: Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ.N)
25 Jul 2014
Fri, Jun 6 2014
* Indexes up: Dow 0.5 pct, S&P 0.5 pct, Nasdaq 0.6 pct (Updates to close)
(Adds details on accounting issues, analyst comments, background)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.5 pct, S&P 0.4 pct, Nasdaq 0.5 pct (Updates to afternoon session)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.4 pct, S&P 0.4 pct, Nasdaq 0.5 pct (Updates to midday trading)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.3 pct, S&P 0.3 pct, Nasdaq 0.4 pct (Updates to open)
June 6 - Car rental company Hertz Global Holdings Inc said it would restate financial results for the past three years to correct accounting errors from 2011.
(Corrects to show housing starts dipped from prior month, not rose)
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc said it would spin off its equipment rental business, raising $2.5 billion to reduce debt and fund a $1 billion share buyback.
March 18 - Hertz Global Holdings Inc said it would spin off its equipment rental business, raising $2.5 billion to reduce debt and fund a $1 billion share buyback.
NEW YORK, March 18 - U.S. stock index futures rose on Tuesday, rebounding off earlier weakness and indicating Monday's rally would continue after comments from Russian President Vladimir Putin eased concerns that tensions over Ukraine might escalate.
- Technical Data on Road and Rail Equities -- Hertz Global Holdings, Swift Transportation, JB Hunt Transport Services, Con-way, and Canadian National Railway
- Rental Program Launches, Conference Schedules, Technical Updates, and Quality Awards - Analyst Notes on Hertz, Air Lease, AerCap, Ryder and Aaron's
- Hertz Partners With airberlin For Seamless Fly-Drive Experience
- Hertz Launches 'Certified Clean & Safe' Rental Program
- Acquisitions, New Apps, and Business Expansions - Analyst Notes on McGraw Hill Financial, Hertz, SBA, Vantiv and RetailMeNot
- Lieff Cabraser Announces Class Action Litigation Against Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. - HTZ
- Hertz To Offer New Jaguar F-TYPE Coupe For Exclusive Rental In Key European Destinations
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Investors With Losses Over $100,000 In Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. To Contact The Firm Before The Lead Plaintiff Deadline In Class Action Lawsuit
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Filing of a Class Action against Hertz Global Holdings, Inc., The Hertz Corporation and Certain Officers - HTZ
- Hertz Delivers The Winning Service For Tennis Stars During Wimbledon