Humana Inc (HUM.N)
Mon, Mar 27 2017
March 27 California Public Employees’ Retirement System:
* Humana completes aggregate $1.0 billion of senior notes offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, March 13 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB(EXP)' rating to Humana Inc.'s (HUM) planned offering of senior unsecured notes, likely in a mix of 10- and 30-year maturities approximating $1 billion. The ratings are equivalent to Fitch's ratings on HUM's outstanding senior unsecured notes. The Outlook on HUM's 'BBB+' Issuer Default Rating (IDR) is Stable. Fitch anticipates HUM using the proceeds from the planned issue
* Extendicare announces strong results and platform for future growth in 2016 year end results
* Says the co plans to set up Meldia Investment Realty of America, Inc. in the U.S.
* On Feb. 22, co entered into accelerated stock repurchase agreement with Goldman, Sachs & Co to repurchase $1.5 billion of its common stock
NEW YORK The Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, which represents insurers in every state, Cigna Corp and Humana Inc said on Friday they would attend a meeting between the health insurance industry and President Donald Trump on Monday.
NEW YORK, Feb 24 The Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, which represents insurers in every state, Cigna Corp and Humana Inc said on Friday they would attend a meeting between the health insurance industry and President Donald Trump on Monday.
* Caravan Health - enters into agreement with Humana in Kansas, Missouri, arkansas and oklahoma Source text for Eikon:
NEW YORK/WASHINGTON Health insurers Aetna Inc and Humana Inc walked away from their $34 billion merger on Tuesday and Cigna Corp sought to end its deal with Anthem, shelving the industry consolidation they charted to address former President Barack Obama's Affordable Care Act.
- Who's Affected Most By The Healthcare Irresolution?
- Must What Went Up Now Come Down?
- Humana (HUM) Presents At Oppenheimer 27th Annual Healthcare Conference - Slideshow
- Did Obamacare Crush Humana And HCA? No, They Crushed The S&P 500
- Humana: Time To Get Out
- Molina's Negative Enterprise Value Trumps The New Healthcare Plan