News: Huntsman Corp (HUN.N)
Tue, Feb 12 2013
- Chemical maker Huntsman Corp's quarterly profit scraped past Wall Street estimates as higher sales of polyurethane, used in foam insulation, offset weak demand for paint pigment.
* Fourth-quarter revenue down 0.5 percent to $2.62 billion
Feb 12 - Chemical maker Huntsman Corp's quarterly results beat Wall Street estimates as it managed to raise prices on polyurethane, used in foam insulation.
- Chevron Didn't Get Bailed Out Like ExxonMobil
- Complete Kyle Bass And Hayman Capital Portfolio Update
- Recent Noteworthy Institutional 5% Ownership Filings In The Basic Materials Sector
- Huntsman Raises Dividend 25%
- Huntsman Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Is Cheniere Energy's Stock Destined for Greatness?
- Jon Huntsman Funds Charitable Donations With Share Proceeds
- Huntsman Announces Second Quarter 2013 Common Dividend
- Huntsman Releases First Quarter 2013 Results; Reports Strong MDI Polyurethanes Earnings
- StockCall Study on E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Co., Dow Chemical, Huntsman, and Air Products & Chemicals
- Huntsman To Discuss First Quarter 2013 Results On April 30, 2013
- Huntsman Invests $135 Million in US and European MDI Manufacturing Plants
- Huntsman Announces Successful Completion Of It's Scheduled Maintenance At Port Neches, TX
- Today's Research on Dow Chemical, E.I. DuPont, Huntsman, Celanese, and FMC Corp.
- Financials Build Leverage for Chemical Makers - Research Report on PPG Industries, Inc., Huntsman Corporation, E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co, Praxair, Inc. and HB Fuller Co
- Huntsman Prices $250 Million Private Offering of Additional 4.875% Senior Notes due 2020