Husqvarna AB (HUSQb.ST)
24 Oct 2016
Mon, Oct 24 2016
* Husqvarna Group and BMZ in strategic partnership for future battery development
Oct 20 Husqvarna AB CEO Kai Warn at an analysts and media conference call:
Oct 20 Husqvarna AB CEO Kai Warn and CFO Jan Ytterberg told Reuters:
Oct 20 Swedish gardening equipment maker Husqvarna reported on Thursday a slightly bigger increase than expected in third-quarter operating profit as cost cuts offset currency headwinds.
* Q3 operating income increased to sek 431m (405), despite unfavorable currency impact of around sek -60m
STOCKHOLM, Sept 8 Gardening equipment firm Husqvarna will shift its focus towards growing sales, it said on Thursday, as it reset financial targets for the first time since listing a decade ago.
STOCKHOLM, Sept 8 Gardening equipment firm Husqvarna said on Thursday it would shift its focus more toward growing sales, as it reset its financial targets for the first time since listing a decade ago.
* Husqvarna group increase and expand the robotics manufacturing
* New financial targets and sustainability ambition presented at capital markets day
* The Swedish maker of outdoor power products such as chainsaws, trimmers and lawn mowers posts forecast-beating operating margin, sending shares higher