Husqvarna AB (HUSQb.ST)
21 Jul 2017
Tue, Jul 18 2017
July 18 Husqvarna AB CEO Kai Warn and CFO Jan Ytterberg to Reuters:
July 18 Gardening tools and construction gear firm Husqvarna reported a rise in quarterly operating profit in line with market expectations but flagged a slower margin recovery at its struggling Consumer Brands division than previously seen.
* Q2 operating income increased 16% to sek 2,002m (1,729), corresponding to a margin of 15.3% (15.0).
* RECEIVED A CONTRACT WITH A POTENTIAL VALUE OF NOK 600 MILLION OVER A FIVE-YEAR PERIOD FROM HUSQVARNA GROUP
April 21 Gardening and construction gear firm Husqvarna posted on Friday a bigger quarterly operating profit than expected helped by growth at the Construction, Husqvarna and Gardena units, while sales at the struggling Consumer Brands shrank.
* Reuters poll: husqvarna q1 ebit was seen at 1,349 million sek, sales at 12,150 million
* Husqvarna Group to acquire HTC, strengthening its position in surface preparation
Feb 9 Swedish outdoor equipment maker Husqvarna posted a smaller than expected fourth-quarter operating loss helped by strong sales growth in North America for its smallest division, Construction.
* Q4 net sales amounted to sek 5,768m (5,672), corresponding to -3% adjusted for changes in exchange rates.