News: Husqvarna AB (HUSQb.ST)
* Spanish report says 11 EU banks set to fail stress test
STOCKHOLM, Oct 22 - Husqvarna in Q3 news conference:
PARIS, Oct 22 - European shares inched higher in early trading on Wednesday, extending the previous session's sharp gains, with a raft of positive corporate results from companies including ABB and Husqvarna lifting sentiment.
* Q3 op margin rises to 4.4 pct (Adds detail, background)
STOCKHOLM, Oct 22 - Outdoor equipment maker Husqvarna posted a bigger than expected rise in third quarter earnings on Wednesday, and said it expected demand to remain stable in the fourth quarter.
HUSKVARNA, Sept 25 - Outdoor equipment maker Husqvarna said on Thursday its North American operations were running according to plan and had continued to improve.
STOCKHOLM, Sept 25 - Husqvarna : * Says group's medium-term focus on margin recovery and profitability is
* Says comparisons growing tougher in Q3 (Adds detail, background)
STOCKHOLM, July 16 - Outdoor equipment maker Husqvarna posted a bigger than expected rise in earnings in its seasonally key second quarter but cautioned it was coming up against tougher comparisons in the third quarter.
- Husqvarna Sells BlueBird International to TEC International
- Tom Johnstone Proposed as New Chairman of the Board for Husqvarna AB
- Husqvarna AB: Dates for Husqvarna’s financial reports in 2015
- Husqvarna AB: Conversion of Shares
- Husqvarna AB: Husqvarna Group Included in the FTSE4Good Index and the STOXX Global ESG Leaders
- Husqvarna AB: Interim Report January - September 2014
- Husqvarna’s CFO to Leave the Group
- Husqvarna AB: Invitation – Third Quarter Results Presentation
- Husqvarna AB’s Nomination Committee for the 2015 Annual General Meeting
- Husqvarna AB: Husqvarna Group’s Capital Markets Day