News: International Business Machines Corp (IBM)
6 Dec 2013
Tue, Dec 3 2013
SAN FRANCISCO - Google Inc will lower prices on cloud services as the search giant gears up to take on Amazon.com Inc, International Business Machines Corp and Microsoft Corp in the fast-growing market of Internet services for corporations.
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec 3 - Google Inc will lower prices on cloud services as the search giant gears up to take on Amazon.com Inc, International Business Machines Corp and Microsoft Corp in the fast-growing market of Internet services for corporations.
- Hewlett-Packard Co shares soared near their 52-week high on Wednesday after investors saw signs a turnaround plan was gaining traction, but Wall Street worried the improvement was coming at the expense of margins.
(Adds analyst comment, details on forecast, background and byline)
Nov 27 - Signs that Hewlett-Packard Co's turnaround plan is finally yielding results prompted at least one brokerage to raise its rating on HP shares and eight others to raise price targets, setting up the stock for a bounce on Wednesday.
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov 26 - Hewlett-Packard Co beat revenue forecasts as sales growth in its enterprise group inspired cautious optimism about the company's turnaround plan, and its shares rallied more than 7 percent.
- Telecommunications company CenturyLink Inc said on Tuesday it has bought cloud computing startup Tier 3 Inc as part of its acquisition strategy that allows it to compete with the likes of Amazon Inc, IBM Corp and Verizon Communications Inc's Terremark.
Nov 19 - Telecommunications company CenturyLink Inc said on Tuesday it has bought cloud computing startup Tier 3 Inc as part of its acquisition strategy that allows it to compete with the likes of Amazon Inc, IBM Corp and Verizon Communications Inc's Terremark.
Borrower International Business Machines Corp (IBM)
SYDNEY, Nov 15 - Australian jobs portal Freelancer Ltd soared up to 400 percent on its debut on Friday as investors scrambled to own shares in one of the few established companies in the rapidly growing Internet outsourcing market.
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs
- IBM Tries to End 2013 with a Cloudy Bang (Update 1)
- Is IBM The Apple Of Enterprise Computing?
- Which Is Best: DRIP Or Collect And Invest?
- Morgan Stanley Analyst Cuts Accenture To Equal Weight, But I Strongly Disagree
- Could IBM Be An Excellent Recovery Stock Next Year?
- Made in IBM Labs: Helping Clients Securely and Reliably Migrate Cloud Data
- IBM, Dexia and Several Major Financial Institutions across Europe agree to a 1.3 Billion US Dollar Sourcing Deal for IBM to Build and Manage their IT
- IBM Expands Industry-Specific Cloud Consulting Services
- Holiday Shopping Trend Report, Upcoming Presentations, Expanded Service, Change in Leaderships, and New Products - Research Report on IBM, Intel, AT&T, Salesforce.com, and Fortinet
- Cyber Monday Goes Mobile With 55 Percent Sales Growth, Reports IBM
- Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. To Host Inaugural Internet Conference in New York
- IBM Reports Record Online Shopping for Thanksgiving and Black Friday
- Made in IBM Labs: Unlocking Business Insights and Sales Opportunities with Cloud Services
- New Products, Stock Price Movements, and Acquisitions - Research Report on IBM, SanDisk, Autodesk, CenturyLink, and Imperva
- IBM cloud capabilities help ENN Energy drive business growth and build smarter operations