International Business Machines Corp (IBM)
18 Aug 2017
Mon, Aug 14 2017
* Soros Fund Management dissolves share stake in IBM - SEC filing
International Business Machines Corp said on Monday it will appeal an Indiana judge's ruling that calls for the technology company to pay more than $78 million in damages to the state for failing to modernize the government's welfare system.
Aug 7 International Business Machines Corp said on Monday it will appeal an Indiana judge's ruling that calls for the technology company to pay more than $78 million in damages to the state for failing to modernize the government's welfare system.
* On Aug 4, co got notification of unsolicited “mini-tender” offer by Baker Mills to buy up to 10,000 shares of co at $130.00 per share in cash
* CITY FURNITURE SELECTS INGENICO GROUP AND IBM TO DELIVER ENHANCED IN-STORE EXPERIENCE
* IBM - expects 2017 pre-tax retirement-related plan cost to be about $2.9 billion, an increase of about $900 million compared to 2016 - SEC filing
BRIEF-IBM Credit LLC and IBM entered into a $2.5 bln 364-day credit agreement, and a $2.5 bln three-year credit agreement on 20 July
* IBM Credit LLC - on 20 July, IBM and IBM Credit entered into a $2.5 billion 364-day credit agreement, and a $2.5 billion three-year credit agreement Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tXpVLX) Further company coverage:
* Sets regular quarterly cash dividend of $1.50 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, July 19 The Nasdaq Composite and the S&P 500 hit record highs on Wednesday, powered by technology stocks and a more than 20 percent jump in Vertex Pharmaceuticals, while gains on the Dow were capped by a sharp drop in IBM shares.
NEW YORK/LONDON The London Stock Exchange Group Plc has teamed up with IBM to build a blockchain-based platform to digitally issue private shares of small and medium enterprises in Italy.
- Growth Vs. Value - A Tale Of 2 Companies
- Dow 'Safer' Dividend Dogs Hound IBM, Pfizer, And Home Depot Top Gainers Per August Broker Targets
- Microsoft: Coco Isn't A Positive Catalyst, Wait For A Pullback
- Top Gain Dow Dogs Are General Electric, IBM, & Pfizer Per Broker August Targets
- International Business Machines (IBM) Presents At EnerCom Oilfield Tech and Innovation Day - Slideshow
- Companies To Benefit From The Future Smart Car Boom