News: International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (ICAG.MC)
10 Mar 2014
Fri, Feb 28 2014
LONDON, Feb 28 - The head of the International Airlines Group, that owns British Airways, said on Friday that Scottish independence could be good for business, providing a boost to the campaign that wants Scotland to split from the United Kingdom.
LONDON - British Airways-owner International Airlines Group said it was on track to more than double profit over the next two years, as a turnaround at its Iberia unit gains traction and it drives down costs across its business.
LONDON, Feb 28 - British Airways-owner International Airlines Group said it was on track to more than double profit over the next two years, as a turnaround at its Iberia unit gains traction and it drives down costs across its business.
LONDON, Feb 28 - International Airlines Group reported consensus-beating annual profits on a strong performance from British Airways and its low-cost Spain-based carrier Vueling on Friday, and said it was on track to meet its 2015 targets.
MADRID, Feb 25 - Spanish airline Iberia, part of International Airlines Group, said on Tuesday it had reached an initial agreement with its cabin crew over measures to improve productivity, a key step to ensuring its viability.
MADRID, Feb 25 - Iberia, part of International Airlines Group, is meeting with cabin crew representatives in Spain on Tuesday to try to reach a labour agreement, a union source told Reuters.
MADRID, Feb 13 - International Airlines Group has reached a deal with Spanish pilots to link salary rises to group profitability from 2015, helping to ensure the viability of local carrier Iberia.
LONDON, Jan 7 - International Airlines Group , the parent company of British Airways and Iberia, on Tuesday posted a 3.6 percent rise in December traffic, helped by a strong performance at BA.
Dec 19 - International Airlines Group : * Acknowledged John Snow's resignation as director * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
Nov 18 - International Consolidated Airlines Group SA : * Nomura raises target price to 380p from 335p; rating buy For a summary of rating actions and price target changes on European companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/EUROPE
- Gold Miners Analyst Watch: March Edition
- Paul Renken: For 2014 Gains, Look To Uranium, PGMs And Gems
- IAMGOLD Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- IAMGOLD Is Trying To Turn The Tide, But I'm Not Very Hopeful For 2014
- 2 Speculative $4 Gold And Silver Plays
- Book Review: The Big Reset, War On Gold And The Financial Endgame
- British Airways Announces Cities to Receive New Aircraft in 2014
- British Airways Offers Self Bag Tagging at Las Vegas Airport
- New Head for British Airways in the Americas
- British Airways Announces Los Angeles to London as First A380 Route
- British Airways Introduces Tea Designed for Altitude
- British Airways Offers Free Hotel Rooms in Britain
- British Airways Adds Flights From Toronto
- British Airways Maps Out Seat Plans on New Aircraft
- Las Vegas Flies to London
- OpenSkies Introduces New Service From New York JFK to Paris Orly