International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (ICAG.MC)
21 Apr 2017
LONDON, March 8 British satellite company Inmarsat said strong demand from governments and aviation customers in the final quarter of 2016 helped core earnings for the year to rise 9.5 percent to $795 million, sending its shares to a two-month high.
LONDON, Feb 17 After ending last year down heavily, the value of London-based Lansdowne Partners' main fund slid again in January after shares in crisis-hit BT Group plunged, a letter to investors seen by Reuters showed.
* Shares rise 7 percent, pulls sector higher (Adds shares, industry context, analyst)
BRUSSELS International flights in and out of the European Union could be exempted from emissions limits for at least another four years to give the United Nations time to implement a global system to curb pollution from planes.
* UN deal enters into force in 2021 (Adds reaction from airlines, environmental group)
DUBLIN Ryanair is planning for major disruption in its business as a result of Brexit including the outside possibility it may have to move its entire UK fleet to continental Europe, Chief Executive Michael O'Leary told Reuters in an interview.
LONDON British Airways said that all its passengers would be flown to their destinations during a 72-hour pay strike by some cabin crew which began on Thursday.
LONDON, Jan 19 British Airways said that all its passengers would be flown to their destinations during a 72-hour pay strike by some cabin crew which began on Thursday.
* RBS end lower in choppy trade after results (Recasts, adds detail and quote, updates prices at close)
- Resource Sector Digest: Will Tomahawk Missiles Shoot Down Gold's Momentum?
- Resource Sector Digest: Goldcorp Pleases Investors, Not Necessarily Its Own
- The Mid-Cap Gold Sector Offers Value Now
- Resource Sector Digest: On Acquisition Targets
- Resource Sector Digest: Was Mark Twain Right After All?
- Resource Sector Digest: Northern Dynasty Saga