News: International Consolidated Airlines Group SA (ICAG.MC)
18 Dec 2013
Mon, Nov 18 2013
Nov 18 - International Consolidated Airlines Group SA : * Nomura raises target price to 380p from 335p; rating buy For a summary of rating actions and price target changes on European companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/EUROPE
LONDON - International Airlines Group has raised its 2015 profit target, showing confidence in the growth of transatlantic travel and turnaround plans for its Spanish airlines, bucking the trend in a sector hit by weak European markets and high fuel prices.
LONDON, Nov 15 - International Airlines Group on Friday raised its 2015 operating profit target by 12.5 percent, due to expected growth from British Airways (BA) and Vueling and the recovery of Iberia.
Nov 14 - International Airlines Group : * John Snow to resign as a director at the next IAG board meeting * Source text for Eikon: * For more news, please click here
- Flybe Group Plc said biggest shareholder Rosedale Aviation Holdings has sold its entire 48.1 percent stake in the Europe's largest regional airline to institutional investors.
MADRID - Profits at British Airways owner International Airlines Group more than doubled in the third quarter thanks in part to a recovery at Spanish carrier Iberia, paving the way for a bumper full-year earnings forecast.
* Q3 operating profit 690 mln euros versus 270 mln year ago
LONDON, Nov 8 - Britain's top shares fell on Friday as robust U.S. economic data revived expectations that the U.S. Federal Reserve might trim its stimulus this year, overshadowing positive updates from International Airlines Group and Rolls-Royce.
MADRID, Nov 8 - International Airlines Group is eyeing Boeing's newest jet - the 777X - for its fleet, the airline's chief executive officer Willie Walsh said on Friday.
LONDON, Nov 8 - International Airlines Group said third quarter profit more than doubled as its Spanish carrier Iberia started to show signs of recovery, adding to another strong performance from British Airways.
- St. Andrew Goldfields Is Significantly Undervalued With Multi-Bagger Potential
- How The Market Has Excessively Discounted IAMGOLD
- There Is More To Iamgold's Dividend Elimination Than Meets The Eye
- What To Do With IAMGOLD After The Sell Off?
- Why Iamgold (IAG) Halted Dividend Payments
- Commodities Today: Oil, Natural Gas And Gold Stocks Making Moves
- British Airways Announces Cities to Receive New Aircraft in 2014
- British Airways Offers Self Bag Tagging at Las Vegas Airport
- New Head for British Airways in the Americas
- British Airways Announces Los Angeles to London as First A380 Route
- British Airways Introduces Tea Designed for Altitude
- British Airways Offers Free Hotel Rooms in Britain
- British Airways Adds Flights From Toronto
- British Airways Maps Out Seat Plans on New Aircraft
- Las Vegas Flies to London
- OpenSkies Introduces New Service From New York JFK to Paris Orly