News: ICICI Bank Ltd (ICBK.BO)
7 Mar 2014
Wed, Jan 29 2014
MUMBAI, Jan 29 - ICICI Bank Ltd, India's biggest private sector lender, posted its slowest quarterly growth in four years as asset quality worsened and funds set aside for bad loans and contingencies almost doubled from a year earlier.
MUMBAI - Indian shares fell for a fifth consecutive session on Tuesday to mark their weakest start to a year since 2011, as technology stocks, including Infosys Ltd, dropped on caution ahead of the software exporter's quarterly results on Friday.
* Slower loan growth, however, curbs dollar needs of banks
Oct 25 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Friday. To inform us of other job changes, email to email@example.com.
* July-Sep net profit 23.5 bln rupees vs 21.9 bln analyst estimate
MUMBAI, Oct 25 - ICICI Bank Ltd, India's largest private-sector lender by assets, posted a 20.1 percent rise in second-quarter profit, beating analyst estimates, led by higher credit growth and income from fees.
- Prestigious Recognitions, Appointments, Launches, and Earning Results Schedules - Analyst Notes on Bank of America, ICICI, RBC, Barclays, and Scotiabank
- ICICI Bank Limited Performance Review – Quarter Ended December 31, 2013
- Stock Movements, Acquisition of Credit Card Portfolios, Social Initiatives, and Dividend Rates - Research Report on JPMorgan Chase, SunTrust Banks, TD Bank Group, ICICI, and Scotiabank
- Prestigious Recognitions, Monetary Contributions, Stock Price Updates, and Annual Report Releases - Research Report on Bank of America, ICICI Bank, SunTrust, Credicorp, and TD Bank Group
- Financial Companies Report Investor Presentation Schedules, Stock Price Updates, and Financial Results - Research Report on Bank of America, ICICI Bank, SunTrust Banks, Credicorp, and RBC
- Money Center Banks Report Refinancing, New Centre Launch, Agreements, and Stock Price Updates - Research Report on Bank of America, Barclays, ICICI, Santander, and SunTrust Banks
- Bond Issuance, Economic Program, Partnership, Inauguration, and New Appointment - Research Report on Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, Barclays, ICICI Bank, and RBC
- Veteran Hiring, Recognitions, Senior Secured Financing, Branch Expansion, and Philanthropic Initiative - Research Report on JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, PNC, ICICI Bank, and Scotiabank
- ICICI Bank Announces Performance Review – Quarter Ended September 30, 2013
- Event Schedules, Scheduled Earnings Release, Community Service, Dividends, and Recognitions - Research Report on Zillow, SL Green Realty, ICICI, Popular, and F.N.B. Corporation