ICICI Bank Ltd (ICBK.BO)
Mon, Nov 7 2016
* Sees significant reduction to loans to stressed cos in 6-9 mths (Adds CEO comment, further details)
* Exec says expects significant reduction in exposure to below invest-grade cos
MUMBAI, Nov 7 ICICI Bank Ltd, India's biggest private-sector lender by assets, said on Monday its second-quarter profit rose 2.4 percent, beating analyst estimates, helped by lower tax expenses.
* Sept quarter interest earned 136.39 billion rupees versus 130.99 billion rupees year ago
* ICICI Bank UK Plc launches 'Money2India Europe' in Sweden, Norway and Denmark Further company coverage:
* Says Infosys Finacle partners with Emirates NBD and ICICI Bank to launch first blockchain pilot network Source text: http://bit.ly/2dkaE4m Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
* Approved the appointment of Anup Bagchi as executive director of the bank Source text: http://bit.ly/2dbLqFf Further company coverage: (Bengaluru newsroom)
DUBAI, Oct 12 Dubai's largest bank, Emirates NBD , is working with India's ICICI on a pilot project to use blockchain technology for global remittances and trade finance, in what they say is a first for banks from the Middle East and India.
Oct 4 ICICI Bank * Reduces MCLR by 5 bps * Says MCLR-based lending rate reduced effective Oct 1 SOURCE TEXT: ICICI Bank announced a reduction of 0.05 percent in ICICI Bank MCLR benchmarks effective from October 1, 2016. I-MCLR benchmarks effective from Oct. 1, 2016 are provided below: Benchmark Benchmark Benchmark tenure name rate p.a. Overnight I-MCLR-ON 8.85% One month I-MCLR-1M 8.85% Three months I-MCLR-3M
MUMBAI, Aug 25 India's central bank on Thursday retained State Bank of India and ICICI Bank, the nation's top two lenders by assets, as "domestic systemically important banks", or the equivalent as "too big to fail" for a second consecutive year.