News: ICICI Bank Ltd (ICBK.NS)
22 May 2015
MUMBAI, May 16 - ICICI Bank Ltd, India's biggest private sector lender by assets, on Saturday opened its first branch in China as trade between Asia's two key economies flourishes.
NEW DELHI - India has named private banker K.V. Kamath as the first head of a new development bank being set up by the BRICS group of emerging market economies, Finance Secretary Rajiv Mehrishi told reporters on Monday.
MUMBAI, April 28 - Indian shares rose about 1 percent on Tuesday, recovering from their lowest close in 3-1/2 months in the previous session, as blue-chip stocks such as ICICI Bank surged on value-buying.
* Sees corporate credit demand improving, retail faster (Adds CEO comments)
MUMBAI, April 27 - ICICI Bank Ltd, India's biggest private sector lender by assets, reported a 10 percent rise in quarterly net profit on Monday, beating analyst estimates, on growing demand for credit in Asia's third-largest economy.
MUMBAI, April 7 - ICICI Bank Ltd, India's biggest private sector lender by assets, will cut its base lending rate by 25 basis points to 9.75 percent, effective Friday, it said on Tuesday.
MUMBAI, March 11 - ICICI Bank Ltd, India's largest private-sector lender, is in talks to sell part of its stake in a life insurance joint venture to Temasek Holdings Pte and Carmignac Gestion for about $300 million, according to a Bloomberg report.
MUMBAI, Jan 30 - ICICI Bank Ltd, India's biggest private-sector lender, booked a 14 percent rise in quarterly profit on Friday, roughly matching analyst estimates and setting a record, as growth in income from interest and fees outpaced growth in bad loans.
MUMBAI, Dec 17 - India's central bank has fined ICICI Bank Ltd and state-run Bank of Baroda over violations of customer protection rules that allowed fraudsters to cash fake checks and postal orders for up to two years.
- Latest Updates from Diverse Sectors: Complementary Research on Coca-Cola, Bank of America, ICICI, XL Group and Citigroup
- Diversified Banks Stocks Technical Study - National Bank of Greece, ICICI Bank, ING Groep, Royal Bank of Canada, and Bank of Montreal
- Market Updates on Diversified Banks Equities -- National Bank of Greece, ICICI Bank, Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of Montreal, and Bank of Nova Scotia
- ICICI Bank Ltd Launches 'Video Banking' for NRIs
- Recent Updates on Commercial Banks: New Research on Bank of Montreal, ICICI Bank, Canadian Imperial Bank, KB Financial, and Credicorp
- Technical Summary on Diversified Banks Equities - National Bank of Greece, ICICI Bank, ING Groep, Bank of Nova Scotia, and Bank of Montreal
- ICICI Bank India Launches a Completely Online and Paperless Account Opening Facility for NRIs in the US
- ICICI Bank India Launches 'Pockets by ICICI Bank' for Non Resident Indian (NRI) Customers
- Technical Coverage on Banks Stocks - National Penn Bancshares, ING Groep, Toronto-Dominion Bank, Barclays, and ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank Limited Performance Review: Consolidated profit after tax crosses the Rs 10,000 crore milestone