ICICI Bank Ltd (ICBK.NS)
18 Aug 2017
Wed, Aug 2 2017
BRIEF-ICICI Bank CEO says prudent approach of RBI in reacting to incoming data will reinforce confidence amongst global investors
* CEO says "prudent approach of central bank in reacting to incoming data in a calibrated manner will reinforce confidence amongst global investors" Source text - The RBI's action today to lower the policy rate is a welcome step which had been widely anticipated given the significant decline in inflation observed recently. The prudent approach of the central bank in reacting to incoming data in a calibrated manner will reinforce the confidence amongst global investors. Further company coverage:
* Set overnight MCLR at 7.85 percent with effect from AUG 1 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2gnnoap) Further company coverage:
July 28 India's NSE index took a breather on Friday after hitting record highs in each of the previous four sessions, as disappointing quarterly earnings weighed on bank and pharmaceutical shares.
* Q1 net profit 20.49 bln rupees vs 20.43 bln rupees estimates
July 27 India's ICICI Bank Chief Executive Chanda Kochhar says:
July 27 ICICI Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest lender by assets, reported an eight percent fall in its first-quarter profit but was slightly ahead of analysts' estimates.
* June quarter net profit 20.49 billion rupees versus net profit of 22.32 billion rupees year ago
BRIEF-ICICI Bank says joint venture agreement entered with Fairfax Financial Holdings has been terminated
* Joint venture agreement entered inter alia among Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited and ICICI Bank Limited has been terminated
* Says approved proposal for fund raising by way of issuance of senior unsecured long term bonds in nature of debentures Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* To consider fund raising by issuance of senior unsecured long term bonds on private placement basis Source text: (http://bit.ly/2rv8VA2) Further company coverage: