Intermediate Capital Group PLC (ICP.L)
18 Aug 2017
Tue, Jul 25 2017
* Shares down 0.3 pct, lag flat mid-cap index (Adds analyst reaction, updates shares)
LONDON, July 25 Fund manager Intermediate Capital Group said total assets fell 2 percent during its first quarter after inflows were more than offset by currency moves and as more money was returned to investors.
* Says inflows in Q1 were 600 million euros ($699.84 million)with robust demand for current fund raising
* Total aum up 10 pct to eur 23.8bn, with eur 4.0bn of new money raised; third party fee earning aum up 19 pct to eur 18.7bn
May 8 Asset manager Intermediate Capital Group Plc named Chris Hawkins as managing director of Marketing & Client Relations, Western Region USA, effective immediately.
LONDON, March 23 Fund manager Intermediate Capital Group's chief executive and chief investment officer Christophe Evain is to retire in July 2017, the firm said in a statement on Thursday.
- IC Power, Lima-Based Power Producer, Expected To Price On Thursday
- U.S. IPO Week Ahead: 7-IPO Week Led By Mega REIT And World's Largest For-Profit School
- U.S. IPO Weekly Recap: Last 3 IPOs Of 2016 Include Trivago Pricing Down And The Worst First Day Of The Year
- Why Lloyds Banking, Intermediate Capital, and Quindell Portfolio Should Beat the FTSE 100 Today
- Altisource is the Foreclosure Play