IDBI Bank Ltd (IDBI.NS)
Tue, Mar 21 2017
BRIEF-IDBI Bank approves capital issue worth up to 25 bln rupees to India govt, other financial institutions
* Says approved proposal for issue of capital to India government and other financial institutions, worth up to 25 billion rupees Source text: http://bit.ly/2nF8gtw Further company coverage:
* Says to consider preferential issue of capital to India government Source text - (http://bit.ly/2nMmEMu) Further company coverage:
* Says board of directors has approved in-principle the proposal to divest some of its non-core investments Source text: http://bit.ly/2kGESSR Further company coverage:
* May have to slow lending growth to conserve capital (Updates with outlook, executive comments)
MUMBAI, Feb 7 India's IDBI Bank Ltd reported its third-quarter net loss widened to 22.55 billion rupees ($335 million) as provisions for bad loans surged.
* IDBI Bank Ltd - dec quarter net loss 22.55 billion rupees versus loss of 21.84 billion rupees year ago
* Strides Shasun Ltd says co had an aggregate working capital sanction of 1.55 billion rupees in year 2009 from IDBI Bank, part of consortium bankers
* Sept quarter net profit 555.2 million rupees versus net profit of 1.20 billion rupees year ago
* IDBI Bank clarifies on news item "Bid to get stalled selloff moving again government to retain majority to push IDBI"