IDBI Bank Ltd (IDBI.NS)
Fri, Jun 30 2017
* Says approved appointment of Ajay Sharma as CFO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE/MUMBAI, May 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has downgraded IDBI Bank Ltd.'s Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'BB+', from 'BBB-', and its Viability Rating to 'ccc', from 'bb-'. The Outlook on the IDR is Stable. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this commentary. IDBI Bank's IDR and senior debt ratings have been downgraded due to a downward revision in its Support Rating to '3', from '2', and a revision in its Suppo
* Chief says expects lower bad loan additions, credit costs in 2017/18 than last fiscal year - CNBC TV18 Further company coverage: (Mumbai newsroom)
MUMBAI, May 25 India's IDBI Bank on Thursday set out a turnaround plan that includes raising additional capital and selling non-core assets to help the state-run lender to improve its financial position and reassure investors anxious about a possible debt default.
* Says is planning to raise additional capital in medium term
MUMBAI, May 18 Indian state-run IDBI Bank reported fourth-quarter net loss widened to 32 billion rupees ($495.1 million) as bad loans soared, sending its shares down more than 8 percent.
* March quarter net loss 32 billion rupees versus loss of 17.36 billion rupees year ago
* IDBI Bank says India cenbank has initiated 'prompt corrective action' for lender on high bad loans, negative return on assets - stock exchange
* Gets members' nod for issuing shares worth INR 19 billion to India government on preferential basis Source text - (http://bit.ly/2pbyx2p) Further company coverage:
* IDBI Bank ltd says received notice of one day strike on april 12 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2omra69) Further company coverage: