News: InterDigital Inc (IDCC.OQ)
11 Mar 2014
Wed, Feb 26 2014
BRUSSELS, Feb 26 - European Union antitrust regulators closed the case brought by Chinese network equipment maker Huawei Technologies Co Ltd against and U.S. patent licensing firm InterDigital after they settled the patent dispute out of court.
* U.S. chipmaker under investigation by anti-trust regulator
- The U.S. International Trade Commission found that Huawei Technologies, Nokia Corp and ZTE Corp did not infringe cell phone patents owned by InterDigital Inc.
Dec 19 - The U.S. International Trade Commission found that Huawei Technologies, Nokia Corp and ZTE Corp did not infringe cell phone patents owned by InterDigital Inc.
- InterDigital's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- InterDigital, Inc. Discusses Q4 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Tracking John Paulson's Paulson & Company Portfolio - Q4 2013 Update
- InterDigital Comments on USITC Final Determination in Nokia, Huawei, ZTE Investigation Corporate Conference Call (Transcript)
- Finjan: A New Investment Opportunity In Intellectual Property
- Tracking John Paulson's Paulson & Company Portfolio - Q3 2013 Update
- InterDigital Announces Conversion Rate Adjustment to 2.50% Senior Convertible Notes Due 2016
- InterDigital Declares Regular Dividend of $0.10 Per Share and Special Dividend of $1.50 Per Share
- InterDigital Executives to Present at the NASDAQ OMX 29th Investor Program in London
- InterDigital Issues Financial Guidance for Fourth Quarter 2012
- InterDigital Announces Key Appointments to Management Team
- InterDigital Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- InterDigital Builds on Strategy, Announces Enhanced Technology Sourcing, Establishes Technology Solutions Unit
- InterDigital`s Standardized M2M Technologies Power Multi-Vendor Machine-to-Machine Demonstrations and Interoperability Testing at ETSI Forum
- InterDigital Showcases World`s First Demo of Wi-Fi Access over Dynamically-Selected TV White Space Spectrum At DySPAN 2012
- InterDigital Announces Date for Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results