News: InterDigital Inc (IDCC.OQ)
22 Jul 2014
Fri, Jun 13 2014
WASHINGTON - Handsets made by ZTE Corp and Nokia, now owned by Microsoft Corp, do not violate InterDigital Inc's patents for wireless phones, a U.S. International Trade Commission judge said in a preliminary ruling released on Friday.
(Adds details on InterDigital's patent cases, share price)
WASHINGTON, June 13 - Nokia Corp and ZTE Corp do not violate InterDigital's patents for making wireless phones, a U.S. International Trade Commission judge said in a preliminary ruling released on Friday.
WASHINGTON - Wireless technology company Interdigital Inc has settled patent litigation with Samsung Electronics and licensed patents to the mobile phone maker, the companies said on Tuesday.
WASHINGTON, June 3 - Wireless technology company Interdigital Inc has settled patent litigation with Samsung Electronics and licensed patents to the mobile phone maker, the companies said on Tuesday.
SHANGHAI, May 22 - China's anti-monopoly regulator has suspended its investigation of InterDigital Inc after the U.S. wireless technology patent developer pledged to change its pricing structure, but the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) said it would resume the probe if the company did not follow through.
BRUSSELS, Feb 26 - European Union antitrust regulators closed the case brought by Chinese network equipment maker Huawei Technologies Co Ltd against and U.S. patent licensing firm InterDigital after they settled the patent dispute out of court.
* U.S. chipmaker under investigation by anti-trust regulator
- Why InterDigital (IDCC) Stock Is Up Today
- Elite Value Investors May 13F Picks - Strategy Outperformed The S&P By 3.1% YTD
- InterDigital's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- InterDigital, Inc. Discusses Q1 2014 Results (Webcast)
- InterDigital CEO: Licensing Growth Overcoming Litigation Woes
- InterDigital's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- InterDigital Announces Conversion Rate Adjustment to 2.50% Senior Convertible Notes Due 2016
- InterDigital Declares Regular Dividend of $0.10 Per Share and Special Dividend of $1.50 Per Share
- InterDigital Executives to Present at the NASDAQ OMX 29th Investor Program in London
- InterDigital Issues Financial Guidance for Fourth Quarter 2012
- InterDigital Announces Key Appointments to Management Team
- InterDigital Announces Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
- InterDigital Builds on Strategy, Announces Enhanced Technology Sourcing, Establishes Technology Solutions Unit
- InterDigital`s Standardized M2M Technologies Power Multi-Vendor Machine-to-Machine Demonstrations and Interoperability Testing at ETSI Forum
- InterDigital Showcases World`s First Demo of Wi-Fi Access over Dynamically-Selected TV White Space Spectrum At DySPAN 2012
- InterDigital Announces Date for Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results