News: International Game Technology (IGT)
7 Mar 2014
Thu, Jan 23 2014
- Slot-machine maker International Game Technology warned that its full-year profit would more likely be towards the lower end of its previous forecast due to continued weakness in the North American gaming market.
Jan 23 - Slot-machine maker International Game Technology warned that its full-year profit would more likely be towards the lower end of its previous forecast due to continued weakness in the North American gaming market.
NEW YORK, Oct 23 - Former Wall Street gaming analyst Jason Ader tried his hand at activism this year, going to battle with a U.S slot-maker International Game Technology in a successful campaign to win a board seat for his firm. Now he appears to be making a deeper commitment to activist investing.
- International Game Technology Senses Fortune As More States Embrace Online Gambling
- International Game Technology Recent Drop Is A Good Buying Opportunity
- Multimedia Games: Possible Near-Term Downside Headed Into Quarterly Earnings
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: UAL RIG FEYE PCP DIS IGT (Update 1)
- Why International Game Technology (IGT) Is Dropping Today
- International Game Technology Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Information Technology Equities Technical Study: International Game Technology, Activision Blizzard, Electronic Arts, and Take-Two Interactive Software
- IGT Wins Big at Dania Casino and Jai-Alai With 40 Percent Slot Machine Share and Advantage Systems
- IGT Affirms Industry Leadership With 50 Percent Floor Share At SLS Las Vegas
- IGT Systems Connect Players to Excitement at Seven Feathers Casino Resort
- IGT's Wheel of Fortune® Slots Deliver Good Fortune to Three Lucky Players Who Won Millions
- IGT Signs Exclusive Video Poker Deal With Action Gaming
- IGT's DoubleDown Casino Brings TRANSFORMERS Battle for Cybertron to Mobile and Desktop
- IGT's DoubleDown Casino Draws Top Social Gaming Talent
- IGT Celebrates 20th Anniversary Of VLT And Systems Partnership With University Of Iceland
- IGT Named Slot Manufacturer Of The Year At 2014 International Gaming Awards