InterContinental Hotels Group PLC (IHG.N)
7 Dec 2016
Fri, Oct 21 2016
InterContinental Hotels (IHG) saw slower growth in room rates in the third quarter as the slump in the oil industry continued to affect bookings in some U.S. states and security concerns hurt demand in France, Belgium and Turkey.
* Shares fall as much as 2.3 pct (Adds CFO, analyst comments, share movement)
Oct 21 Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc posted a slower rate of room revenue growth as performance in its hotels in oil-producing American states deteriorated, while demand across France, Turkey and Belgium was hit by security fears.
* Says to introduce EVEN Hotels brand to Australia and New Zealand to drive growth in lifestyle segment
* Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants notifies customers of payment card incident
Anbang Insurance Group Co is not considering an offer for InterContinental Hotels Group Plc , Chris Winans, a representative for the Chinese company said on Sunday, rejecting a media report that a takeover bid was in the works.
Aug 8 Anbang Insurance Group Co is not considering an offer for InterContinental Hotels Group Plc, Chris Winans, a representative for the Chinese company said on Sunday, rejecting a media report that a takeover bid was in the works.
* Has only limited exposure to France (Adds CFO, analysts comments, details, share movement)
* H1 underlying operating profit rose 2.1 percent to 344 million usd
Aug 2 Intercontinental Hotels Group Plc expressed confidence in its outlook for the rest of the year, after growth across its regions led to a higher rise in global room revenue for the second quarter.
- Light Business Model With A Long Runway
- InterContinental Hotels (IHG) on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Hyatt: Shares Are Cheap, Not Expensive
- Wall Street Breakfast: M&A Buzz Hits The Street
- IHG Group: European Magic Formula Stock Positioned To Win
- InterContinental Hotels Group's (IHG) CEO Richard Solomons on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript